Continue your education in the USA. Good news Berea College Scholarship is available now. The benefits of this scholarship are discussed, along with the comprehensive application guidelines, on this page.
An undergraduate grant for overseas students, the Berea College grant 2024–2025, is completely supported. The scholarship provides all registered international students with full support for the first year of enrollment.
The Berea College Scholarship is open to all international students who intend to enroll in undergraduate programs at Berea College USA in the following academic year. The Berea College Scholarship will cover the full cost of all enrolled international students during their first year of study. The combination of financial aid and scholarships covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, board, and fees.
For international applicants who want to pursue a career in teaching at the university for the forthcoming academic year, Berea College, one of the best American Universities, offers an open application procedure. For international students, Berea College offers scholarships that are entirely self-financed.
Also, Apply for Elks National Foundation Scholarships 2024 | USA
Admission to Berea College is highly difficult, and you must achieve specific prerequisites in order to be considered. Berea College has a long tradition of embracing students of many nations, religious beliefs, races, and ethnicities.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Berea College
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 15, 2023 / January 15, 2024
- Program Period: Four years or longer depending on the major.
- Courses Offered:
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- All registered overseas students at Berea College get full support for their first year of study, making it the only university in the US to do so. The combination of financial aid and scholarships covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, board, and fees.
- International students must save up $1,000 (US) per year for their future expenses. The college provides summer work to international students so they can complete this requirement.
- Accepted international candidates must deposit $2,200 (US) and pay an entry fee of $50 (US) to confirm their participation. This deposit can be used to cover a few expenses for international students throughout the course of their four years of study. Students who are unable to pay the entire or a portion of the deposit are given further financial assistance.
- Every international student has access to paid on-campus labor for the duration of the academic year through the College’s labor Programme. Students may spend their first year’s income, or around US $2,000, to cover personal expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarship
To be eligible for the Berea College Scholarship, the applicant must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, or SAT results. official results from at least one of the tests mentioned below. To meet the deadline and include a copy of your test results in your package, you should sign up and take the exam as soon as possible.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- There are two (2) forms for recommendations for admission, and at least one of them must to be filled up by a teacher who is either presently in the classroom or has just resigned.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship?
Please adhere to the directions below while applying for the Berea College Scholarship:
- Check your eligibility by carefully reading the criteria.
- Click here to start the online application form.
- To be considered for admission to Berea College, submit your completed application and all other paperwork to 209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403, USA.
To find out more, go to the Berea College Scholarship’s official website: