The Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarship is open now for 2023-24. International students who dream to study Undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. in tier 1 countries like Germany have a golden opportunity. The award provides a monthly stipend of €1112 or €1,450 for undergraduate, Graduate and doctorate students, respectively. In addition, it pays for tuition, travel expenses, and health insurance. The application deadline is typically in March and September of each year, and the selection process includes written applications and interviews.
Students with a high academic record, a dedication to social and environmental concerns, and leadership potential are sought after by the foundation.
Also Read Massey University Scholarships New Zealand 2023-24
Detail About Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship
- Degree offered: Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD
- University: The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Host Country: Germany
- Last Date: March 01, 2024 / September 01, 2023
- Scholarship Amount: €1112 to €1450/ month
The following benefits are given by Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
- those for undergraduate and graduate degrees receive a monthly salary of €812 with € additional 300, while those for doctorate degrees receive a monthly stipend of €1,350 with another €100 as research cost.
Also, Apply for The University of Sydney International Scholarships
More information about Heinrich foundation scholarship 2023
- A completely financed scholarship, the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship for 2023, aids overseas students who want to study for a master’s or doctorate degree in Germany.
- A three-year doctoral scholarship period and a two-year master’s scholarship period are both included in the grant.
- More details, for Undergraduate and Graduate
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be committed to environmental and social problems and have a strong academic record. Additionally, they should exhibit leadership potential and have a clear plan for how they will give back to their home nation or community once their degree program in Germany is over.
- More details, for doctoral students
How To Apply
- The application process typically involves submitting a written application and undergoing an interview. The application deadline is typically is 1st of March and 1st of September of each year
- The Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship attracts numerous candidates from all around the world and is quite competitive.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students apply Here.
- Ph.D. Students apply here.
However, it’s a fantastic chance for students who wish to study in Germany and give back to their home country or community at the same time.
FAQS about Heinrich Foundation Scholarships 2023
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for 2023:
1. Who may submit an application for the scholarship?
The scholarship is open to international students who want to complete their Ungraugate, graduate and doctorate degrees in Germany. Candidates should be capable of serving in leadership positions, devoted to social and environmental objectives, and well-educated.
2. What does the scholarship cover?
The Scholarship promises to provide a monthly stipend of €1112 or €1,450 for Undergraduate, graduate and doctorate students, In addition, it pays for tuition, travel expenses, and health insurance.
3. What is the application deadline?
The application deadline is near the 1st of March or the 1st of September of each year. It is essential to visit the foundation’s website to learn the exact date.
4. What is the selection process like?
The selection process includes written applications and interviewsStudents with a high academic record, a dedication to social and environmental concerns, and leadership potential are sought after by the foundation.
place of origin, international students are eligible for the award.
5. Can I submit an application for the scholarship if I have financing from another source already?
No, students, who are currently I submit an application for the scholarship if my degree program in Germany has already begun. No, only students who have not yet begun their degree program in Germany are eligible for the reward.
6. If I’m not from the EU, may I still apply for the scholarship?
Yes, regardless of their receiving financial aid from another source are not eligible for the award.
7. How can I submit a scholarship application?
To read the application and learn more about the scholarship, go to the Heinrich Böll Foundation website.