Good news! The golden chance of the Chevening scholarship 2022 is open now for international students. A Chevening scholarship for 2022 international students is fully-funded for the academic session of 2022. The Chevening Scholarship includes tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and other allowances to cover crucial expenditures.
Chevening develops future leaders and trendsetters from around the world with an exceptional opportunity to groom professionally and scholastically, network widely, encounter UK culture, and create eternal advantageous relationships with the UK. The Chevening Awards system is an international awards system controlled by the UK government. Around 1,500 scholarships will be bestowed internationally.
Through the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, Chevening offers two types of grants, Chevening Scholarships, and Chevening Fellowships, with qualifiers personally chosen by British embassies and high commissions around the world.
Details of Chevening Scholarship 2022
- Country: UK
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Courses Offered: Master’s Degree Program in any field.
- Program Period: Reliant on the certain program, but no longer than one year.
Advantages of Chevening Scholarship:
- Tuition fee.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel expenditures to and from the UK.
- The charge of one visa application.
- Attending Chevening events in the UK with a travel fund.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
- The English language is mandatory.
- The scholarships are accessible to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. The complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships is available on the official website.
- You must return to your country of nationality for at least two years after your scholarship has over.
- When you submit your application, you will have accomplished all the basics of an undergraduate degree that will permit you to receive entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the UK, this is corresponding to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree. However, it will diverge depending on your field area and institution.
- The candidate must have at least two years (equal to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have got an uncompromising offer from one of these selections by 14 July 2022.
Ineligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
- Have British or dual British nationality (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or grasp BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- In an ineligible country for the Chevening program, you have to embrace the refugee label. Scholarships are open to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries and refugees living in Chevening-eligible countries.
- Are you an employee, a former employee, or a relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been hired within the last two years since Chevening applications opened. The demonstrative must be from an agent of the British government (including the British embassies/high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense, and the Home Office) or a representative of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- All employees, former employees, and family members of Chevening Partner organizations are entitled. However, if the service took place within the last two years, you cannot obtain a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, earlier work, or are associated through the family.
- Formerly studied in the UK with backing from a UK government scholarship.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship?
- Select your country from here, then select Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account Click here.
- Fill in your profile with your personal information, save it, and verify it before you start your application.
- You must attempt the quiz to certify your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Provide the following documents and complete the application
- Education documents completed.
- Qualification in English.
- Offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Passports and identification documents.
- Submit your application.
For more information, visit the Official Website