Are you looking for German scholarships? The University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany 2023 are now accepting applications. International candidates are welcome from wherever in the world. The scholarships are for the academic year 2023–2024.
Other European countries also offer free education to students from outside the EU, even if many of us are more interested in hearing from the United States or England. The finest country for overseas students to study master’s degree programs, Ph.D. programs, and other brief training programs in Germany. Financial aid will be provided to the candidates to assist with the cost of tuition and other educational costs.
The institution of Freiburg is a public research institution located in Freiburg am Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It now has the 76th overall and fifth national ranking in the most recent World Universities Ranking. We urged you to submit an application for the foreign student scholarships at Freiburg University.
- Country: Germany
- Courses Offered: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral
- Fields Available: Subjects offered by the university
- Deadline: You can submit an application at any time of the year.
The University of Freiburg will offer financial assistance to cover the cost of tuition and other educational expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Freiburg
- This Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg foreign Scholarship is open to all foreign applicants.
- Candidates may register in one of the University of Freiburg’s degree programs.
- Any degree program at the University of Freiburg must include students who are in their fourth semester.
- The examination step for the Candidates is a must.
- The applicants must be Ph.D. applicants whose dissertation submission deadline is in less than six months.
Required Documents for the University of Freiburg
- CV and letter of motivation
- Transcript of records
- Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) certificate from the German Embassy
- Letter of acceptance from your supervisor
- School certificates
- University entrance examination certificate
- A University degree is required (along with a certified translation).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide all required academic documentation and application-related papers.
- Language Requirement: The following language proficiency testing results are required from the students:
- DSH (result in 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- Liberal arts and sciences: B2 level English competence certification
- A B2 level of German language competence must be demonstrated in order to apply for Studienkolleg.
Applications are possible for:
- “Degree-seeking students” are foreigners with foreign nationalities studying at the University of Freiburg with the intention of earning a degree.
- International University of Freiburg doctorate students
Applications are NOT possible for:
- Exchange students
- Students who (also) possess German nationality or who earned their university entry qualification in Germany
- Students who are pursuing their last year of study abroad.
How to Apply!
The University of Freiburg Scholarships in Germany are available through an online application process. You must submit your application online together with the necessary paperwork, as we specified before. Visit the official website listed below to apply.