Deakin University Scholarship is open now for international students. Australia’s Deakin University is a recognized university with a broad selection of Master’s and Doctoral in several subject areas. A number of scholarships are offered by the university to help the diversity of students meet their dreams. We’ll go through the many scholarships offered at Deakin University in this post and walk you through the submission procedure.
About Deakin University?
Victoria, Australia’s Deakin University is a public research university with four different campuses in Melbourne, Geelong, and Warrnambool. New teaching methods, state-of-the-art facilities, and research excellence are some traits of the university. With a strong emphasis on practical learning, Deakin graduates are well-equipped to succeed in their chosen careers.
Details About Deakin University Scholarship
- Degree Offered: Masters / Ph.D.
- Institution(s): Deakin University
- Host Country: Australia
- Program Period: According to the Selected program
- Faculty of Law deadlines are in March and July for Trimester 1 and 2 respectively.
- Other faculty welcome students throughout the year
- Click here for application dates
Courses Offered Under Deakin University Scholarship
- Arts and Education
- Science, Engineering, and Built Environment
- Frontier Materials
- Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
- Business and Law
Also Check King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023
Why Choose Deakin University?
The University of Deakin University is one of the best options for international students for the following traits.
- High-quality teaching: Teachers at Deakin University are highly professional and promise to give quality education to students.
- Research opportunities: Students can work on cutting-edge studies thanks to the university’s numerous research institutions and centers.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Deakin University has invested heavily in modern facilities, including a new $45 million Center for Advanced Design in Engineering Training.
- Global Partners: Almost 100 organization works in coordination with Deakin University. offering a golden opportunity for international students to study abroad and gain valuable experience.
- Deakin University offers a range of scholarships to support students from various backgrounds.
Deakin University Scholarships will provide:
- For 2023, a $30,000 annual stipend is tax-free.
- A relocation bonus of between $500 to $1,500 (for a single to family) is awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- For international students only: For the period of the student visa, a single overseas student’s medical insurance coverage is required.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Scholarships
The applicant must meet each of the criteria below in order to be eligible for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Nations: Students from all over the world are eligible
- A student must be enrolled in an HDR program of study at Deakin University and be a local or foreign student to qualify for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance, or DUPRS.
- A candidate must not already be receiving an alternative award or scholarship from the Commonwealth intended to cover HDR expenses in order to be eligible for RTP expenses coverage.
- A student must not be receiving earnings from another source that is larger than 75 percent of the RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate to cover general living expenses while pursuing their course of study in order to be qualified for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend. Money that is either irrelevant to the student’s degree of study or relevant but not utilized to pay for essential living costs is not to be taken into account.
- In order to be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend, applicants must have successfully completed at least four years of postsecondary study and earned a first-class honors degree or an equal level of academic excellence.
- For Doctoral degree:
- completion of a research project in a relevant field that includes a thesis and is comparable to at least 25% of a year’s worth of full-time study at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework. the project must also have a mark that is at least as good as a Deakin grade of 70%.
- For Master Degree:
- the accomplishment of a grade for the project comparable to a Deakin grade of 65% or equivalent, and completion of a research project, including a thesis, that is equivalent to at least 25% of a year’s worth of full-time study at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Check the link for further information about the eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for a Deakin University Scholarship
- Check out whether you fulfill the requirements for the scholarship in which you are interested.
- Gather all necessary documents, including academic transcripts, proof of citizenship, and personal statements.
- Create an account on the Deakin University scholarship portal and fill out the application form.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
For More details