If you are willing to do a ph.d. from a well-known institute in Australia, then the University of Queensland is the best option. If you have done your master’s in Economics, the institute will offer a University Of Queensland Scholarships For ph.d. degree. There is available a Bursary for international students with excellent grades. It is best for those who need financial assistance to get a ph.d. degree.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and is the fifth oldest institute in the country. The public research university got the 50th number in the global ranking. People prefer to study and complete their education as it offers the best studying environment for both local and international students. They get a healthy study life, and full support from teachers, and enjoy an active lifestyle throughout their journey at the University of Queensland.
Details About University of Queensland Scholarships 2023
Have a look at the scholarship description so that you can conveniently apply for the program.
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2023, 30th September 2023.
- Course Level: The scholarships are available for the master’s of advanced economics.
- Study Subject: The ph.d. degree in advanced economics
- Scholarship Award: The students will get a full tuition fee waiver and a $30,000 award per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not applicable
- Nationality: local and international candidates can apply for this Scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken at the University of Queensland Australia.
Also Check Scholarships in Swansea University UK 2023
Eligible countries: Both international and Australian students can apply for this Scholarship.
Acceptable courses and admission criteria: Candidates can apply for the masters in an advanced economic degree program at the University of Queensland. You are eligible for this program if you are pursuing a master’s degree program in advanced economics.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply for the Ph.d. in advanced economics so that they can be considered for the University Of Queensland Scholarships after reserving their seats for the course at the university.
- To apply for the course, it is important that candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- The candidate has to provide the TOEFL or GMAT test to show that they know English. It is for those whose native language is not English.
Also Check Towson University Scholarship in USA 2023-24
The candidates have to submit
- Academic transcripts
- Cover letter
- GRE/GMAT results with the application form.
- Two referee reports, For a blank report please request one at firstname.lastname@example.org.