Seoul National University Scholarship is available for international students for the academic year 2022-23 to back the educational career of excellent students in South Korea.
Tuition fees, airfare, living allowance, and assistance funds for new international students applying for graduate programs at the university will be afforded by this program.
founded in 1946, Seoul National University is popular among students because of its world-class education as well as plentiful opportunities. The university is often stated as one of the best in the country.
SNU is offering a variety of fields through its undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs to outstanding students. Being a part of this educational program that closely resembles social welfare, students will have the chance to explore multiple social activities. scholars can get knowledge about volunteer work, universal citizenship, and human rights.
Also see: BEST SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE (2022-23)
Details of Seoul National University Scholarship
- Country: South Korea
- Institution: Seoul National University
- Degree Program: Graduate
- Awards: Monthly 1,200,000 KRW and Airfare (only for freshies)
- Number of scholarships: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Every international student is eligible.
- Scholarships are available for any subject offered by the university
- This award is open to global students registered in graduate programs.
- South Korean nationals are ineligible for the program if Korean citizens have completed all of their academic careers (from 1st grade through high school graduation) outside of Korea.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a 3.0 CGPA for graduate programs at the end of each semester to remain qualified.
- Candidates must have finalized a graduate degree at the university.
- Statement of Purpose and Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- References from Counselors
- Transcript and graduation certificate from high school.
- Passport of the applicant.
- Passports of both parents.
- Proof of language proficiency (either English or Korean)
- Korean Proficiency: minimum TOPIK level 3
- English Proficiency: TEPS 551, IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL (PBT 550, CBT 213, iBT 80), IELTS 5.5 or higher
Advantages of the scholarships
SNU Global Scholarship
- It covers tuition fees for one semester.
- It offers a monthly living allowance of 1,200,000 KRW.
- It includes economy class airfare (only for freshmen).
SNU Global Scholarship II
- It affords tuition fees for one semester.
Korean Language Evening Class
- 10 weeks of Korean Language Training (Optional) is presented via evening session.