The applications are now being accepted for the AAUW Scholarship 2023 in the USA. The AAUW Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA for International understudies to undergo Master/Ph.D./Postdoctoral degree programs from recognized U.S. universities. The AAUW Scholarships are framed for Women who are not U.S. nationals or permanent inhabitants, and who anticipate returning to their home country after finalizing their degree. A very minute number of opportunities are available to get an education outside of the U.S. The AAUW Scholarship affords the expenses associated with the Scholarship program.
Women are the beautiful part of a Nation. Last year, over 320 scholarships were offered. To be eligible for the AAUW Scholarship, an applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and have to apply to a recognized US institution at the time of application. You must obtain your Bachelor’s Degree before the AAUW Application Deadline.
The candidates are nominated for academic accomplishment and showed responsibility to women and girls. The AAUW Scholarship for women is open to all academic disciplines. This program welcomes women from more than 150 countries in the world. In this article, we will enlighten what is AAUW Scholarship Program, its advantages, and step by step application procedure.
Also visit: Dayton University Fully-Funded Scholarship USA
Details of AAUW Scholarship 2023 in the USA
- Country: USA
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D., Post Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th November 2022
- Eligible Candidates: Women who are not United States nationals or permanent inhabitants.
Advantages of the scholarship
- Educational Expenses
- Living Expenses
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars that do not surpass 10% of the scholarship total.
- AAUW Scholarship Award amounts include:
- Master’s/first professional degree: $20,000
- Doctoral: $25,000
- Postdoctoral: $50,000
- The candidate must acquire nationality other than the U.S.
- The candidate must have obtained an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) corresponding to a U.S. bachelor’s degree finalized by 15th November 2022.
- Intend to return to her home country to continue her professional life.
- The candidate must provide English Proficiency Certificate. Minimum admissible scores are as follows:
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-Based Test): 79
- TOEFL Essentials: 8.5
- Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test: 60
- IELTS: 6.5
- A written statement proving the applicant’s native language is English.
- Academic transcript attesting that a secondary certificate or undergraduate degree is from an English-speaking institution or one semester of full-time education in the applicant’s field at an English-speaking institute between November 2020 and November 2022.
- Postdoctoral candidates must provide evidence of their doctorate degree; hold a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. by November 15, 2021; and specify where they will conduct their research.
- Master’s and doctoral candidates must be enrolled in a U.S.-accredited institution situated in the U.S. during the scholarship year.
- Three Recommendations Letters
- Evidence of the highest degree
- All academic transcripts
- August 1, 2022: Application starts.
- November 15, 2022, by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time: Deadline for submitting online applications, recommendations, and required documents.
- April 15, 2023: Notification of pronouncements emailed to all candidates.
- July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024 (Scholarship duration)
How to Apply
- Submit an online application form with the required documents before the deadline date.
- The Online Application form for AAUW Scholarship 2023 can be accessed Here