Harvard University was established in 1636 as Harvard college and was named for its first benefactor. It is a private university and one of the oldest institutions of higher education in the USA and among the well-reputed universities in the world. Harvard University is offering scholarships to both national and international students, so come and join the institute for having a degree in a program with practical experience.
Address: Cambridge, MA, United States.
Phone: + 1 617 -495 -1000
Harvard University was the first institution established for higher education in the world, so it was the sole place for any student to be a graduate and much more. As we know that Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university, So it has its own worth regarding educational system and reputation, which inspires to be a student there, and mainly these universities focus on the grooming of students for their practical life. So these things matter, If it appeals to you, Harvard University is a great opportunity for you to make your future bright.
In general, a student has a chance to be admitted to Harvard university with about a 3.0 GPA. Provided that the students are able to illustrate that they are what the university is looking for, In some cases, such as an athlete or a good sportsman, Harvard accepts you with a low GPA. Just think about it, maybe it’s a great opportunity for you.
Average annual cost:
- Before Aid: $ 73,800.
- After Aid: $15,561.
The aid consists the scholarships and grants from the Institution.
This information is valid for ( First- time and full-time).
- Completed within 6 years: 97%
- completed within 8 years: 99%
Details about scholarship 2022:
- level of study: postdoctoral/Ph.D.
- Institution: Harvard University.
- Focus Areas: Law and social sciences.
- Period: About 3 years.
- Deadline: September 23, 2021.
Requirements for Harvard university :
- First of all, create an account Here.
- Documents required:
- A cover letter is required which shows your academic field, Region or country of specialization, and research topics.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé.
- Research proposal about 2500 words (Maximum), your research proposal should demonstrate the intellectual objectives and disciplinary considerations.
- you must have a copy of your Ph.D. transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- The last and precautionary measure is that you should have a PDF file containing all documents regarding your process of application.
Also check this: Seoul National University Scholarship South Korea 2022-23
NOTE: If you want to have more information check the official website.