Calvary university was established in 1932, it is the biblically-based conservative institute in Kansas City, Missouri. This university offers associate and bachelor’s degree programs including several online programs. This is a competitive university for its quality education and reduced educational expenses.
Advantage of Calvary University Scholarship:
The university will ensure multiple awards ranging from $500 to $2000 with respect to the program toward tuition fees.
Details about Calvary University scholarship:
- Institute: Calvary University.
- Educational level: undergraduate degree.
- Eligibility: Both national and international.
- Awards: Limited number of awards.
- Deadline to apply: December 1, 2021.
- All national and international students are eligible to seek scholarships.
- For having a scholarship, students should have to be enrolled in any bachelor’s program at Calvary University.
- A student must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 graduate hours or at least 9 seminary hours).
How to apply:
- Very first thing, you have to enroll in any bachelor’s program in the University.
- For application information download the application form and submit it to the following Address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, 816-425-6136, 816-425-6134, E mail:email@example.com
- students must submit their ACT and SAT scores as per condition to apply for a bachelor’s degree program in the under discussion University, along with FAFSA application.
For more information visit the official website.