The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their master’s or Ph.D. studies in Canada. This fully funded scholarship aims to support the academic development of students from Francophone countries and promote the French language and culture. The scholarship covers all tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses during the study period in Canada. This ensures that students can focus solely on their studies without financial burdens.
Please check SBW Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 In Germany
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) is designed to enhance organizational capacity by providing training opportunities to staff from developing nations within the Francophonie. The Government of Canada fully funds the program, and its administration has been entrusted to the Canadian Bureau for International Education / World University Service of Canada consortium since January 1, 2015.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) has a long-term objective to promote the growth and development of recipient nations by prioritizing the following:
- Improving Skills of College and University Personnel in Education and Research: GASP aims to enhance the skills and expertise of college and university personnel in the field of education and research.
- Training of Trainers, Especially in Technical and Vocational Education: One of the key focuses of GASP is to train trainers, particularly in the field of technical and vocational education. By equipping trainers with the necessary knowledge and pedagogical skills, the program aims to enhance the quality and effectiveness of technical and vocational education systems.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): CFSP
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: Varies according to the country
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
This scholarship provides many benefits;
- The average amount of the fund annually: 35000 $ by the Canadian Government.
All international students must fulfill the requirement for the scholarship program.
- Language Requirement: French
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, and other African countries. Scholarship Options: Masters and doctoral degrees, technical and vocational training, short-term internships. Exclusions: Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry.
- The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program offers opportunities for candidates from eligible countries, including Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, and other African countries. The program provides scholarships for various educational and professional development options, such as pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree, technical and vocational training, or short-term internships.
- Recipient countries are responsible for identifying and selecting candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute to the development of their institutions upon their return. Internal recruitment campaigns are conducted by targeted institutions within the recipient countries to identify qualified candidates who exhibit the greatest aptitude for strengthening their institution’s capacities.
- It’s important to note that clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is not included in the scholarship program.
How to Apply for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship ;
To avail the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP), please follow these important steps:
- Document Preparation:
- Ensure your curriculum vitae (CV) is up to date.
- Complete the Institutional/Individual Needs Questionnaires (if applicable and provided to eligible applicants).
- Write a cover letter expressing your interest in the scholarship.
- Prepare a document outlining your objectives and goals.
- Obtain certified copies of your diplomas and transcripts.
- Collect referral forms from relevant individuals.
- Make certified copies of your passport and birth certificate.
- Application Submission:
- Deposit your completed applications at the designated locations that handle the scholarship program in your country. These locations could be specified on the official website or provided by the scholarship administrators.
- application and the deadlines from here.
Also, read Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2023