Continue your education in Australia. The good news is that The Edith Cowan University Scholarship is presently accepting applications. We’ll go over the advantages of this scholarship and the detailed application instructions in this post.
For overseas students, the Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2023–2024 are completely financed. These fellowships are available for PhD programs. These scholarships include a $28,600 annual stipend, a moving expense reimbursement, and Overseas Students’ Health Insurance.
The scholarships are meant to encourage postgraduate students with strong research potential to pursue further degrees at ECU. The scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement and study performance.
For Australians and individuals worldwide, ECU research advances knowledge and raises standards of living. Our research interests are centered on finding solutions to problems that exist in the real world in the social, economic, physical, and environmental domains.
Also, Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships Australia 2023
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Edith Cowan University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below. Click here for detailed information.
- Program Period: The scholarship can be used for up to three years of full-time study towards a doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) or integrated Ph.D.
- Deadline: June 15, 2023, October 17, 2023
- Agriculture, Environmental, and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
At Edith Cowan University, the ECU Higher Degree through Research Scholarship is offered.
- Tuition fee sponsorship
- A $28,600 annual stipend is to be distributed via electronic money transfer on a biweekly basis.
- A relocation allowance (where applicable)
- Health Insurance for International Students (if Applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for Edith Cowan University Scholarship
The following conditions must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have received an unconditional offer to enroll in a Ph.D. or Integrated Ph.D. research course at ECU*
- before October 1, 2023, be able to start your studies on-campus.
If any of the following apply to you, you are not eligible to apply for this award.
- You have earned a doctorate in research from Australia or a comparable degree.
- You’ve recently received an Australia Award or an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) scholarship.
- If you started the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 program after the first semester of 2023
- If the amount of your stipend scholarship income exceeds 75% of your standard stipend rate.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship?
To apply for a scholarship from Edith Cowan University, please complete these steps:
- From here, pick a program.
- Create an account from this page, sign in, select Start a course application, complete the form, and submit it.
- It is advised that all candidates submit the following documentation:
- All applicable academic transcripts, achievement awards, and work history.
- Proof of academic English proficiency.
- Copy of passport.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- Personal statement
- Enter your account information, select Start a scholarship application, complete the form, and submit it.
- You may apply for this scholarship if you have submitted an application for course entry but have not yet received an offer, or if you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Honours Degree, Master’s Degree, or Integrated Ph.D. Your application will be evaluated pending the fulfillment of the minimal requirements.
- By going here, you may learn more about the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
Please visit the official website for more information on the Edith Cowan University Scholarship: