The applications to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarships are open now. International applicants from all around the world can apply for the king Fahd University Scholarships 2023. The Scholarship is open to apply for the Spring Semester of January 2023. The King Fahd University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study for Master’s, Ph.D., and MBA degree programs. But MBA programs are not available for the Spring session. You can apply for the King Fahd Scholarship without TOEFL. The application is submitted online. King Fahd University is providing all the academic degree programs including All Sciences, Engineering, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields.
The application process is online and has no application fee. The Online Application Portal of the Scholarship opens Twice a Year. Now, Students can apply for Master’s Admission & Ph.D. Admissions. Here is the detail about the scholarship. If you are interested in studying in Arab countries, you can apply for this scholarship.
About King Fahd University Scholarships 2023:
- Scholarship Country: Saudi Arabia.
- Institution: King Fahd University.
- Degree Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. And Doctorate.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Application Deadlines: 4th September 2022.
Advantages of King Fahd Scholarship:
King Fahd provides a Fully funded Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all Local and International Students. Check the Scholarship advantages below:
- No Tuition Fee.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care insurance.
- Free Textbooks.
- Free Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam and a Return Ticket after completion of the Degree.
- Free Meals in the University cafeteria.
- An opportunity to part in Research and Book Writing along with university faculty.
- Projects are financed by the University.
Available Fields of Study:
KPFUM provides the following Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
- Accountancy (M.ACC degree).
- Aerospace engineering (M. Sc).
- Applied Statistics (M. Sc).
- Architectural Engineering (M. Sc).
- Business Administration (MBA).
- Chemical Engineering (Ph.D., M. Sc).
- Chemistry (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P.)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.).
- Computer Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc.)
- Computer Science (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Geology (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Geophysics (M.Sc.)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Information Assurance & Security (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc.)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys.)
- Petroleum Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Physics (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Systems & Control Engineering (Ph.D., M.Sc.)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc.)
- For Master Programs:
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree.
- A GPA of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required along with a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
- For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree.
- A GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required for both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- For MBA:
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3.00 of 4.00 GPA is mandatory.
- At least one-course calculus that covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as proven by at least one course in that field area (e.g., data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of working experience. (This need may be reduced for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with excellent academic records.)
You must have scanned copies of the following documents in PDF. Each file cannot exceed the size of 2 MB.
- Identification copy: (National ID card for Saudi Nationals and Passport for international applicants).
- Complete official transcripts:
- For Ph.D. Applicants: MS & BS Transcript
- For Master Applicants: BS Transcript
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted along with the application.
- Statement-of-Purpose: A one-page essay on your career and research goals at university.
- Passport Size Picture with white background.
- A brief CV about your education and work experience.
- GMAT is required (For International MBA Applicants).
Documents needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (at least 68 for MS and 79 for Ph.D.) or IELTS (at least 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.)
- GRE is required for Engineering & Science programs.
The deadline to apply Online for the King Fahd Scholarship 2023 is 4th September 2022. The Deadline to submit Recommendation Letters is 11th September 2022.
How to Apply?
The Application Process is all Online. You have to complete the Online Application Form and have to upload all the required documents mentioned above. For more detail and to apply, Please visit the official website: