Good news! Dalarna University Scholarship is started now. This article will provide detailed information about this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Dalarna University Scholarship 2023-24 is open for international students at the master’s level. This scholarship is actually a deduction of 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is itself reduced in set amounts each semester over the whole program duration.
Also Check University Canada West Scholarships 2023
Dalarna University is a higher education institution in Sweden, where the university’s board of directors confirms that it is run according to the law.
DU provides a mixture of international study environments and welcomes students from different parts of the world. The university wishes to provide students with an education that will direct them to successful careers while enhancing their perspectives with respect to personal growth, global outlooks, and focused skills.
Dalarna University is very cooperative and wishes to make its students able to make a difference in the world. Dalarna University offers various partial scholarships to many new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have shown their academic excellence.
Details of the Dalarna University Scholarship
- Country: Sweden
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Degree Level: Masters
- Autumn Intake: January 01 – March 15, 2023
- Spring intake: September 01 – September 30, 2023
Also Check University of Kent Scholarships, UK 2023
- Data Science
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
- Business Intelligence
- The scholarships directly tend to reduce your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your tuition fees. The amount awarded to you is itself deducted in set amounts each semester during the complete program.
Note: The partial scholarships are started for only fee-paying students and for one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University, the cost is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
- English is the required language at Dalarna University.
- All World countries are eligible for the Dalarna University scholarship.
- You must have accomplished your bachelor’s degree (parallel to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
- English proficiency has to be proven typically via an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band below 6.0 on the IELTS) is mandatory.
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to get this scholarship:
(1)Fill out the application form and upload the required documents (uploaded to your University Admissions account) i.e.
- A CV
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher
- A video (no more than 1 minute long) where you have to elaborate on why you must be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You are required to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be checked by the scholarship committee: provide the link to the video in your scholarship application where required. The scholarship committee will consider your video only if the link is provided. Do not share the video with Dalarna University directly.
(2) Before applying for this scholarship, you have to submit your admissions application.
For more information, visit the Official Website