Great news! Humber International Scholarships have been announced now. This article will guide you by providing details about this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Humber College Entrance Scholarship Program 2023-24 includes a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is presented for undergraduate and master’s degree levels. One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship will be provided in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be awarded in September.
More than 3,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world select Humber College in Toronto, Canada as their education target. Humber is well-known for being one of Canada’s highly diverse, broad, and compelling colleges—one leading post-secondary education.
These scholarships are offered at the time of admission as a concession on tuition fees, depending on the academic records, community contribution, reference letters, and statement of interest of the student. The scholarships are categorized via three academic semesters annually: Winter (January to April), summer (May to August), and fall (September to December).
Humber is devoted to backing international students pursuing their programs, especially when financial issues are detected. There are multiple scholarships for international students available at Humber, going from the awards of $1,000 to a full tuition fee scholarship.
Over 29,000 full-time students, with 3,800 international students from 100+ countries are undergoing bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate degrees in 180 programs on two main campuses in Toronto. Over 23,000 part-time students are enrolled in Humber for ESL programs, short-term certificates, online education, etc.
Details of Humber International Scholarship
- Country: Canada
- Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Deadline: Varies according to the program
- Seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships are to be presented in September. The scholarships will be awarded to the qualifying students.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum of 75% to be able to continue the scholarship.
- Students should fulfill Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- All Countries’ nationals are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are provided to students coming straight from high school/secondary school, who are non-transfer.
- Applications will be judged on the basis of academic career, public participation, reference letters, and statement of interest.
Also Check University President’s scholarships Australia 2023 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to get Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
- Firstly, you must apply for admission before applying for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form will be involved in your acceptance file.
- You are required to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.
For more details, visit the Official Website