Good news, Applications for University President’s scholarships are available now. This article will assist you by providing details of this scholarship program, its financial benefits, and step by the step application process.
University President’s scholarships 2023-24 are fully funded scholarships for international students at master’s and Ph.D. levels at the University of South Australia. These scholarships will cover Tuition fees along with an annual living allowance of at least $28,597.
Also Check University of Leiden Excellence Scholarship
These scholarships are granted depending on academic merit. These Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb) are applicable to all students who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTP International scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship. The benefits and conditions of the UPS scholarship will be provided with a scholarship offer and you should read them thoroughly before signing the application form.
Details of University President’s Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Available fields: Click here to check all the available disciplines.
- Deadline: Varies depending on the selected research degree.
- Tuition fees
- Annual living stipend of at least $28,597 (2021 stipend rate).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- The living allowance is to be covered by the University of South Australia center, school, or division where the student has applied. Sometimes, the living allowance may be financed by a sponsor or external funding supplier.
- The scholarship will not afford travel expenses.
- Major Language at the University of South Australia is English.
- Students from all over the world can apply for University President’s Scholarship.
- You must be the one whom a University of South Australia supervisor is willing to nominate for consideration and excellent academic credentials and be an international student eligible for entry to Australia for the time necessary to complete the research degree. UPS is usually given to doctorate by research candidates but can be provided to masters by research candidates in some cases.
- An applicant must possess first-class Honours or equivalentto achieve a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- Must be enrolled on a full-time basis for a Master’s by Research or Ph.D. at the University of South Australia.
- Must be enrolled as an internal contestant at the University of South Australia.
- Persons, who are in receipt of an equivalent major award, scholarship, or salary from any other platform, other than official auxiliary scholarships of minor worth, are not eligible.
- Have completed a Ph.D. degree or equivalent.
- Have completed a Master’s degree or equivalent before starting a Ph.D. program.
- Pursue to carry out paid employment on a full-time or considerable part-time basis.
Note: Check here for Student eligibility requirements
How to Apply?
Fill out the application form here to apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS).
For further details about University President’s scholarships (UPS), visit the official website: