The Eric Bleumink Scholarships are prestigious fully funded scholarships offered by the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. These scholarships are specifically designed for international students and are available for master’s degree programs. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the Eric Bleumink Scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
Tuition Fee Coverage: The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the chosen master’s degree program at the University of Groningen. This alleviates the financial burden on the selected students. International Travel Expenses: The Eric Bleumink Scholarship provides financial support for the costs associated with international travel. This helps students with their travel arrangements to the Netherlands. Subsistence Allowance: The scholarship offers a monthly subsistence allowance to assist students with living expenses during their studies in Groningen. Book Allowance: A stipend for books and study materials is provided, enabling students to access the necessary resources for their academic pursuits. Health Insurance: The scholarship also covers health insurance expenses, ensuring that students can access medical facilities and services while studying at the University of Groningen.
The Eric Bleumink Fund provides scholarships to outstanding individuals and young scientists from developing countries. These scholarships are intended explicitly for pursuing a Master’s degree program, which can be completed within 1 or 2 years. It is important to note that in order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have obtained a (conditional) admission offer for a Master’s program before February.
To ensure that the Admission Office has enough time to process the master’s program request, it is crucial for applicants to complete their application for a master’s program by December 1st.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Groningen
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity: Arts, Medical Sciences, Law, Spatial Sciences, Philosophy, Science and Engineering, Economics and Business, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Program Period: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: December 1, 2023 (annual)
They provide many benefits to all over the world students. Such as tuition fees, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- The applicant has obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Applicants have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- The applicant has excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- The student should be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Have no other means of financing the study in question.
How to Apply;
Applicants follow these instructions.
- All international students apply to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- Selected candidates will be informed about a nomination.
Visit the official website: