The government of Ireland has announced scholarships for postgraduate students for the 2021-22 session. This scholarship is one of the best scholarships for international applicants and a significant feature is that it is for all programs. Participants are brought up by top-class officials as future research leaders. The scholarship is boundless of borders people from any nation either from any corner of the world can apply for scholarships.
Irish research council is an organization that works with the Government and other business and civil organizations to enhance the skills, talent, ability and experience of it’s research workers to play it’s role in society. All courses will be studied in the English language for best outputs.
The government of Ireland is providing a fellowship program for a very long time to their graduates. That is being funded by the Department of Continuing and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science. The Irish Government 2021-22 scholarship is a positive opportunity for postgraduate students within Ireland.
Many renowned universities around the world are eligible for the government of Ireland scholarship 2021-22 such as the University College Dublin, Trinity College Dublin and The royal institute of Ireland. 1,193 candidates were given scholarships in the last calendar year.
Eligible Areas for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Social sciences
- Social sciences
Competent Universities For Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University of Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Trinity College
- Royal Irish Academy
- University College Dublin
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Dublin
Research-Performing Organizations (RPOs):
- The Discovery Programme
- Economic & Social Research Institute
Advantages of the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
- The student will be rewarded €18,500 per year.
- The government of Ireland will be responsible for the tuition fee.
- The student will have the research wages of €3,250 per annum.
- For the outstanding research, students will be given additional rewards.
- The scholars will get a golden opportunity to study in the leading universities of Ireland.
- The scholarship also provides perks to non-European union fees for candidates which will be up to €5,750.
Postgraduate eligibility measures of Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- No age restrictions to apply for the Ireland scholarship.
- All applicants must belong to the universities listed above.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor`s Degree to hunt a Master’s and a Master`s Degree to hunt a Ph.D. Applications.
- Applicants must be rhythmic in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants must have a positive Academic career for application.
- Applicants waiting for their results are eligible to apply, they must have provisional certificates secured from their home institutions.
How to apply:
- Students are directed to apply online. Hard copies or emails will not be considered.
- Students are asked to fill documents as per best of their knowledge no copy-paste will be expected.
- Transcripts must be stumped by the Institute to ensure whether it is an official documents or not
- The application should be in either English or Irish language.
- Candidates should form an account on the official website to access the application form.
Necessary Documents for the Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- Recommendation forms
- Language proof (if any)
- Additional documents (if any)
- Educational Certificates
- Study plan
- Research Proposal
- Copy of Passport
- Supervision details (if any)
No application delivered after October 2021 will be accepted so students are asked to apply until the due date. thanks.
For further updates keep visiting our site. Click Here for more scholarships.