Fully Funded Government of Russia Scholarship 2021-22 is available now. It greatly assists international students to study abroad in Russia. Many universities are covered under this scholarship. Students can select any Russian university under this scholarship of their choice to achieve their goals. An excellent educational environment is available to the students. Universities directly provide scholarships to the students after applying for the scholarship.
The Government of Russia Scholarship welcomes students from every corner of the world. The Ministry of Education and Science has united with the Global Universities Association by this scholarship. The program aims to back bright students to chase their higher studies in Russian universities.
Also check: Study abroad in New Zealand without IELTS
Details About Government of Russia Scholarship 2021
- Country: Russia
- Total Scholarships: 300+
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Deadline Date: December 10, 2021
- The scholarship provides an accommodation stipend annually along with living expenses.
- It includes the complete tuition fee.
- Pupils who have shared in the Olympiad can join any university of their choice in Russian or English.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Chemistry, Materials Science
- Engineering & Technology
- Earth Sciences
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Physical Sciences
- Data Science
- Business & Management
- Economics & Econometrics
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- International Relations
- The interested candidates must have a good hand in both Russian and English.
- The scholarship does not restrict anyone based on nationality.
- The applicant must be graduated in respective discipline.
- The applicant must have strong educational background i.e., outstanding academic performance.
Method to apply
To apply for the Government of Russia scholarship 2021 is very easy. What you have to do is submit the application form online with all the required information. Be quick, you can apply till December 10, 2021, after that, your application will not be accepted. A confirmation letter will be sent on your email ID so, you must have a valid email address. Applicants’ contact data will be kept private.
For more information, visit: Official Website