Hi! We have great news for those interested in getting a degree from the USA through a Horatio Alger scholarship that is open nowadays for the year 2023. Here, we will give you complete details about the scholarship: its benefits, and about application procedure step by step.
For American students, Horatio Alger Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students for the years 2023-2024. This scholarship is worth $25,000. This Horatio Alger scholarship is offered to 106 students entering college in the USA.
The Horatio Alger scholarship program is the largest National program in the USA. This national scholarship program helps students of high school who face difficulties in their lives and have financial issues. Horatio Alger program is one of the nation’s largest college financial aid programs in the country. The scholarship is financed by Horatio Alger members including Scholars (who also experienced different financial challenges in their lives but now they overcame the challenges and become successful persons in society).
This Horatio Alger National Scholarship is given to all eligible students in all fifty states including the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. To take part in the National Scholars conference, the National Scholars get an all-expenses paid trip to Washington, D.C., during the spring of their senior year. Successful applicants must have to participate in the National Scholars Conference to get the award.
The Scholarship application is a common application program that is enough for the large range of scholarship programs given by the Association by just one application and only by applying once. In order to get a scholarship, make sure to complete your online application along with all the required materials that must be uploaded on time.
Details about Horatio Alger Scholarship:
- Scholarship country: USA.
- Scholarship institutions: American Colleges.
- Degree level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Deadline: March 15, 2023.
Also check: Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2023
Advantages of Scholarship:
The Horatio Alger Scholarship will offer the following scholarship to the successful applicants:
- The Horatio Alger scholarship will provide $25,000 to 106 students for the duration of four years of undergraduate studies at any college in the USA.
To get the scholarship, the applicant must have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Applicant must be enrolled as a high school senior in the United States as a full-time candidate. The applicant should be progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer of the year 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States.
- Applicant should have a strong aim to get or complete his/her bachelor’s degree at a non-profit public or any private institution in the United State (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then deliver it to a four-year institution).
- Applicant should show his critical financial need ($55,000 or lower gross family income is required).
- Applicant should be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Candidate should have to maintain a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the United States.
How to Apply?
The application process is online completely. To get further information about the scholarship, please visit the official website: