Are you waiting for Fully Funded Scholarships in the U.K. in 2022? You’ve arrived at the correct platform. You can apply now for the Rhodes Scholarships 2022 at Oxford University. Fully-funded scholarships for global understudies are open now. The Rhodes Scholarship is projected for university students undergoing masters and doctoral degrees.
Also Visit: Australian Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Oxford University presents almost all academic fields and disciplines. The Rhodes Scholarship is granted to approximately 100 students each year. The Rhodes Scholarship is among the most significant international scholarships to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarship is available now for the academic session 2022-23.
A research university known as the University of Oxford is located in England. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings as well as Forbes’s World University Rankings, Oxford is regularly ranked among the top 5 universities in the world. The University of Oxford ranked 1st in the world per the QS World University Rankings by Subject. We motivate you to apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in the UK.
Also, Check Uk Scholarships International Students 2023
Details of Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: Oxford University
- Degree Program: Postgraduate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline Date Differ with country
Oxford University Majors Advantages
- All sorts of tuition fees
- No Application fee
- A living allowance (£16,218/Year)
- An economy class airfare to Oxford at the beginning of the program and an economy class for a return home.
Deadlines for eligible countries:
The deadline date is different for each eligible country for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022.
|CANADA||01 June to 27 September 2022|
|CHINA||01 June to 08 October 2022|
|ISRAEL||01 June to 30 September 2022|
|JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN||
01 June to 30 September 2022
|KENYA||01 June to 31 August 2022|
|NEW ZEALAND||01 June to 01 August 2022|
|PAKISTAN||01 June to 02 August 2022|
|MALAYSIA||01 June to 31 August 2022|
|AUSTRALIA||01 July to 10 September 2022|
|BERMUDA||01 June to 15 October 2022|
|EAST AFRICA||01 June to 31 August 2022|
|INDIA||01 June to 02 August 2022|
|The UNITED STATES||01 July to 06 October 2022|
|GERMANY||01 June to 30 September 2022|
|ZAMBIA||01 June to 31 August 2022|
|HONG KONG SAR||01 June to 30 September 2022|
|SAUDI ARABIA||01 June to 30 September 2022|
|SINGAPORE||01 June to 30 September 2022|
|SOUTHERN AFRICA||01 June to 15 August 2022|
|SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE||01 June to 31 August 2022|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||01 June to 23 September 2022|
|WEST AFRICA||01 June to 15 September 2022|
|ZIMBABWE||01 June to 31 August 2022|
|Any Other Country||01 June to 02 August 2022|
You must fulfill the following criteria by 1 October 2022:
- To qualify, you must be at least 18 years old and not have touched your 24th birthday (i.e., your date of birth must lie between 1 October 1998 and 1 October 2004). You may also qualify if you finalized your first undergraduate degree later than predicted.
- You must have accomplished an undergraduate degree with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent) by June or July 2023.
- You must have sufficient standard English knowledge to meet the English proficiency criteria.
How to apply?
The application process for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2022-2023 is online. Below is the whole application process. If you want to apply, click the link given below: