Are you exploring US Embassy Scholarships? Do you want to study in the USA with a scholarship? Interested and capable students can now apply for the 2022-23 scholarship international students USA Embassy Scholarship Program.
Through the US Embassy Scholarship Program, you have the bright chance to study in the United States. The application form for the US Embassy Scholarship in developing countries for 2022-23 is available now.
This article is to provide details of the 2022-23 US Embassy Scholarships registration form, the application process for US Embassy Scholarships, the criteria required, and the eligible nations.
You can access a link to apply for the scholarship international students USA Embassy Scholarship for students from the following countries:
- South Africa
- The United Arab Emirates
- The Philippines
- South America
In a struggle to enhance the literacy rate and grow these underdeveloped nations, the US Government has now approved scholarship spots for students from developing nations. Students with poor financial backgrounds, who wish to study in the United States at undergraduate and postgraduate levels can apply for the USA Embassy Scholarship program, which promises 100% financial support.
Requirements for 2022-23 US Embassy Scholarships
A scholarship committee nominates candidates applying for admission to US universities, on the basis of standards set out by the university.
English Language Requirement: Whether you have a test accreditation or if you are a native English speaker will determine your English language requirement. In addition, every institution comprises its own requirements.
Eligible nations: African and Middle Eastern students (developing countries)
Advantages of scholarship international students USA Embassy 2022-23
- A reimbursement for maintenance ($14,900)
- At the start and at the finishing of the program, one economy single airfare will be offered.
- Immigration Health Supplement and visa costs
- There is rapid financing development – between $500 and $2,000, depending on the duration of the course.
- For a first youth, the family stipend can be up to $10,120, and for a second young, it can be up to $4,320. No extra funding will be provided.
How to Apply for scholarship international students USA Embassy Scholarships?
Students in India, Egypt, Ghana, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, and Nigeria are eligible to apply for USA Embassy Scholarships. So, visit the US Embassy in your country, and look on Google for your Embassy Scholarship Link Portal. Links are given below for your ease.
- US Embassy in Ghana Scholarship: Apply here
- US Embassy in India Scholarship: Apply here
- US Embassy in Egypt Scholarship: Apply here
- US Embassy in South Africa Scholarship: Apply here
- US Embassy in United Arab Emirates Scholarship: Apply here
- US Embassy in Philippines Scholarship: Apply here
- US Embassy in Nigeria Scholarship: Apply here