Good news! Southern Cross University Scholarships are presently open. This article will provide details about Southern Cross University scholarship, its financial coverage, and step by the step application process.
Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023-24 is a partially funded scholarship for international understudies. The scholarship is available to Undergraduate and Master’s levels. This scholarship is worth $5,000 Fee concession each year paid in installments during each year, starting in the first session and continuing, depending on the successful accomplishment of each study session.
Southern Cross University Scholarships are offered to global students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate and master’s education at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University possesses multiple campuses and is situated on Australia’s east coast. Main campuses are cited at the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbor, and Lismore.
Also Check University of Jacobs Scholarships Germany
In the most recent Excellence in Research for Australia report, Southern Cross completed excellent ratings of ‘at world standard’ or above in 23 research disciplines. The university has reached the world’s top 150 universities ranking even before its 50 years by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Southern Cross University is providing the SCU Scholarships to back many worldwide students aspiring to study at the university. The Scholarship offers $5,000 to $8,000 fee waiver each year, paid in installments during each study year, beginning in the first session and continuing, based on the outstanding end of each study session.
Details of Southern Cross University Scholarships
- Country: Australia
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Available field Areas: Click here to find all the available disciplines.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check the last dates to apply.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships include the following benefits:
Also check Copenhagen University scholarship 2023, Denmark
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year paid in installments during each study year, starting in the first session and extending, depending on the successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments during each study year, starting in the first session and extending, based on the excellent finish of each study session. For further information click here
- English is a mandatory Language.
- Students from any world country except citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Apply for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate project degree at Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbor campus.
- Applicant must fulfill the minimum admission needs of the University.
- Undergraduate admission: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum band 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate admission: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree; and IELTS 6.5* is necessary.
- Students must complete all units within the program duration, by retaining at least a pass in all units, to continue their scholarship.
- Students must fulfill the attendance conditions of their program and student visa to continue their scholarship.
Also Check Auburn University Scholarships, USA 2023
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can select any field from the list of available courses.
- Apply for the University: You can send your applications for Southern Cross University through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, and Libya must apply via an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Fill out the International Application for Admission form and attach all required documents:
- Academic transcripts (including grading system).
- Academic or employer references (if necessary).
- Advanced Standing application (if applicable).
- English language test results (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, or other).
- Advanced standing refers to former education or work experience, which may decrease the time of the extent of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application be received at least two months before you anticipate starting your study.
Also Check Charles Darwin University Scholarships Australia 2023
For more information: click here.
To apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships, follow these steps:
- Fill out the application form.
- Applications must be sent to (email@example.com)
To apply and get more details about Southern Cross University Scholarships via the official website:
- International Regional Scholarships:
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
4 thoughts on “Southern Cross University Scholarships Australia”
Pingback: Normal University Scholarships (Fully Funded) China -
Pingback: University of Minnesota Fellowship, USA -
Pingback: Scholarships in Australia 2022-23 (Fully/Partially Funded) -
Pingback: Scholarships In Australia 2023 - Scholarshipforu