Hi! Good news for those who want to get their education in Germany. If you are interested to study in Germany, then this scholarship is best for you so don’t miss the chance as applications are open nowadays. Here we will give you complete detail about the University of Jacobs Scholarships.
For international students, Jacobs University Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for the years 2023-2024. These scholarships are given to master’s level students. This is a merit-based scholarship and its worth is € 12,000 per year.
This scholarship program will provide graduate scholarships to all applicants applying for MSc in Data Engineering and in Supply Chain Management.
At the master’s degree level, students can increase their knowledge, get specialized in the field of their interest, and extend their academic educations further. Along with this, master’s students are trained to investigate or analyze issues from different aspects and without any disciplinary boundaries at Jacob University.
Jacobs University also offers two English-language master’s programs with excellent global careers in the fields of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, along with Data Engineering (MSc) and Supply Chain Management (MSc).
Also Check Auburn University Scholarships, USA 2023
About University of Jacobs Scholarships Germany:
- Country: Germany
- University: Jacobs University Bremen
- Degree level: Masters
- Available fields:
- MSc in Data Engineering
- Also, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- Program duration: 2 years
- Deadline: June 01, 2023.
Advantages of Scholarship:
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships will offer masters students with following advantages:
- All applicants of the MSc in Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and MSc in Supply Chain Management are eligible for merit-based scholarships. The Jacobs scholarship is worth € 12,000 per year.
To be eligible for the Jacobs University scholarship, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Language: English.
- Countries: All around the world.
- All nationalities of Citizens are eligible for the scholarship.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent is needed to apply (may be handed over lately).
- Also, a detailed CV is required that contains your academic, extra-curricular, and voluntary activities, and professional information.
- Your Bachelor’s transcript should be in German or English language.
- The English language proficiency test with minimum grades of 90 in TOEFL, 6.5 in IELTS, or 110 in Duo lingo.
- Two recommendation letters are also required.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for the Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, then follow the instructions given below:
- Create your new account to apply. Create an account here.
- The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship:
- A motivation letter or statement of purpose is needed.
- A detailed CV.
- University transcript translated into English or German language.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate translated into English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An English language proficiency certificate is also required.
If you are interested in this Jacobs University scholarship, then please visit the official website to get more details: