Hi! We have great news for you University of Minnesota fellowships are open nowadays. Here in this post, we will provide you with complete details about the university of Minnesota fellowship: its advantages and application process.
For international students, the University of Minnesota Fellowship is a fully funded scholarship for the years 2023-2024. This scholarship is given for master’s level studies. This scholarship will give full tuition fees, living expenses, travel allowance, and health insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is glad to start the 4th round of the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program (fully funded) for MDP-degree candidates from the University of Minnesota, Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, USA.
The university offers essential skills and knowledge for the applicants through programs with a multidisciplinary curriculum that will help them to meet the challenges of sustainable development.
Details about the University of Minnesota Fellowship:
- Country: USA.
- University: University of Minnesota.
- Degree level: Masters.
- Available fields: Click here to view all the available courses.
- Program duration: Two years
- December 15: (University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid)
- January 15: (Humphrey School merit-based aid)
Advantages of Fellowship:
The Minnesota scholarship will provide its applicants with the following advantages:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance.
To get the university of Minnesota fellowship, you have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Languages: English
- Country: All countries of the world.
- Applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an esteemed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Applicants should satisfy the entry criteria into the academic MDP program.
- Applicant should have an excellent professional and academic record.
- Applicant should have strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Applicants should not be able to finance studies from their own resources.
- There is no specific experience is required, students with a strong liberal arts education will be best for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous field area in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- Applicant should have English language proficiency. TOEFL or IELTS exam scores of at least 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Applicant should have a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A copy of the passport is required.
- An Updated resume is needed.
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts of an applicant are required.
- One personal photo is required.
Also, visit: Southern Cross University Scholarships Australia
How to Apply?
To apply for a Minnesota university fellowship, you have to follow the following steps::
- The Graduate School provides master’s and doctoral degrees in more than 130 research-based graduate degree programs across two campuses.
- Application criteria requirements will vary from program to program. Make sure to check the requirements for your chosen program.
- Programs that need some specific materials may not review your application for admission until they receive these specific materials.
- Make sure to submit your complete application form carefully along with all the required documents at least 2 weeks before the deadline.
- Create an application now, upload your transcripts and required materials, and pay the application fees.
To get more information about the Minnesota University fellowship, please visit the official website: