Do you want to study abroad in Switzerland? The University of Geneva is a public research university, maintaining third place nationally. All international students are welcome to apply to the University of Geneva Scholarship 2023, founded by John Calvin as a theological seminary and law school in 1891. This scholarship is only available for students who want to carry on with a master’s degree program at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Having a Master’s degree from a well-reputed University really appreciated. Studying abroad at the University of Geneva is a great opportunity. It is offering scholarships to all international students to come to start their best master’s degree program at the University of Geneva. The scholarship is available for the following courses:
- Environmental Science.
- Prehistoric Archaeology.
- Neuroscience and Proteomics.
- Computer Science Mathematics.
Overview of Scholarship:
- Country: Switzerland.
- University: University of Geneva.
- Degree level: Masters.
- Domain: unige.ch
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
University of Geneva Rankings:
- World ranking: 99
- National ranking: 3
- Overall score: 81.8
University of Geneva scholarship benefits:
- Master’s fellowship at this university is valued between CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000 per year.
- With the passage of time, if the applicant stood well academically, it will automatically extend to the ordinary span of the picked Master’s program (three or four semesters).
- It doesn’t matter if you are doing Bachelor’s, or if you are a recent graduate. If you are good academically, this scholarship program is for you. Don’t waste time and get applied.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria. If the criteria are not met, he/she will not be eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply:
- You can easily apply for this scholarship online. What you will have to do is just fill out the online application form. Please double-check your credentials before submitting an online admission form, because many times the form is filled with the wrong credentials unintentionally, and you may not be informed about your admission status. So be careful!
- Applicant must submit an online application along with the document required by the university, and fulfill all requirements, otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- Reach the official website for more information, website.
Also, check this: University Of Mississippi Scholarship 2023