The ZLC MIT University Master Scholarships are now up for grabs as individuals are welcome to apply for the Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. International students are eligible to apply and the dual degree program would prepare you for undertaking serious managerial jobs that require management. The need for this new profession is rising up with complex management issues and increasing demands in supply chains.
The Zaragoza Logistics Center is a research institute that comes under the supervision of the Government of Aragon, Spain, in cooperation with the World’s best university MIT and the University of Zaragoza.
Details About ZLC MIT University Scholarships for International Students
Last date for application:
- June 1, 2023 (International Students)
- July 15, 2023 ( Europeans who don”t need visas)
Level of study: Dual degree master degree program
The subject of interest: The students are required to study Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Award for the scholarship: The scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fee for the given program which initially amounts to 24,000 Euros. The reduction will depend on your academic and personal achievements and interest in the field. A score between 6 and 8.5 provides a 25% discount while if you manage to get between 8.5 and 10 you will pay only half of the tuition fee.
Who can apply: International students
Number of awards: Not known
Where to take scholarship: In Spain
Who is eligible?
International students can apply for the scholarship and the award will only be for the students who are pursuing Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) courses at MIT-Zaragoza. The candidates should demonstrate appropriate skills for leadership and professional success and a commitment to the field. It will be given according to your accomplishments on professional and personal levels.
The admission would be given to individuals who have successfully completed International MBA in a partner business school while people who show intention to apply to a partner business school can have exceptions. Four years of undergraduate or equivalent degree is necessary while professional excellence will be more beneficial.
You should have a competitive GMAT or GRE score and where you can have exceptions if you display strong professional or academic accomplishments. Also, you should be fluent in English and must come up with a competitive score in TOEFL or IELTS.
How to apply?
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility requirements to apply for the position. To apply, send an email to ZLV Financial Aid Office and attach the listed documents.
- Fill out an application form and describe your economical situation in a statement.
- Write an essay stating why you are applying for the scholarship and what are your interests. Tell them about their aptitudes and career plans and list similar things in them.
- Then give them an income statement copy of the current employment contract and add your most recent pay slip along with other documents stating the received salary.
- Applicants must attach a copy of their passport, resume, and acceptance letter copy of MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management( ZLOG) program.