In the United Arab Emirates, the Abu Dhabi University scholarships are open to apply. This scholarship is open to international students from all around the world. Through UAE scholarship, undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. This is the fully funded scholarship available for students who want to study free in UAE. The university has four campuses. For the academic year 2022-2023, students from all around the world can now apply for this scholarship.
Abu Dhabi University provides scholarships in almost all academic fields. Bachelor’s degrees take four years, Master’s two years, and Ph.D. four years to complete. All fundings will be covered by the scholarship. The university ranks 8th in UAE and falls between 700-750.
Also Read: University Of Brock Scholarship Canada 2022
The University of Abu Dhabi was established in 2003. Presently, this university has more than 8,000 students from all over the world.
Details Of Abu Dhabi University scholarship:
- University: Abu Dhabi University.
- Country: United Arab Emirates.
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral.
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded.
- Eligible Nationality: International.
- Last Date: 17th February 2022.
Advantages and type of scholarships available:
The below international students are receivers of the H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship:
There will be a 100% waiver for tuition fees, application fees, registration fees, student services fees, and health service fees.
Chairman’s scholarship for international students:
There will be a 100% waiver for tuition fees, registration fees, application fees, student services fees, and health service fees.
The Scholarship only for UAE and GCC students:
There will be a 10%-50% waiver for tuition fees. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman incorporate the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Scholarship for international students:
There will be a 20% waiver for tuition fees for the students studying at Abu Dhabi University.
Scholarship for athletes:
There will be a 25% waiver on tuition fees for continuing students at Abu Dhabi University.
For the students who want to continue their graduate studies at any branch of Abu Dhabi University, there will be a 25% waiver on tuition fees.
Merit-based graduate scholarship:
A candidate having a CGPA of at least 3.5 will have a 25% tuition fee waiver have done their postgraduate studies at Abu Dhabi University.
About Abu Dhabi University scholarship:
- Abu Dhabi University scholarship is given to extraordinary students and motivates them to get their educational goals.
- Scholarships are given for four years, or till graduation, whichever is sooner.
- To apply for a scholarship, a student must be officially admitted to ADU and assigned a unique student ID number.
- Log in to your university account with a section on Financial Aid and Scholarships that needs an ID number.
- The university already has processed student information, including academic records, upon their admission, so any scholarships that the student is eligible for will appear on their account page.
- Any student qualifies for any type of scholarship listed here. The student can complete the online application only.
Available study fields:
For both international students and UAE residents in Abu Dhabi, Scholarships are given in nearly every academic field.
Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Programs:
- Complete the application form online.
- A copy of the degree certificate.
- Transcripts of official speeches.
- A valid passport copy.
- Passport size photo with white background.
- English language proficiency certificate(IELTS (5.0), IBT TOEFL (61),or ITP 500).
- Additionally, to UAE residents, all international students are eligible for scholarships.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree program, you must have a high school diploma.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale to be eligible for a master’s degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. degree, you must have a master’s degree and a CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- For Ph.D., the candidate must have at least 2 years of full-time experience.
- All scholarship types have different eligibility criteria. For more information, Click Here.
- Newly admitted students have until 17 February 2022 to register.
- The First day of classes is on 20 February 2022.
- The Tuition fee payment deadline is 20 February 2022.
How to Apply?
Online applications are considered. Visit the Abu Dhabi University application portal. Here is the links to the official website: