Good news! Cornell University Scholarship for International Students is available now. This article will elaborate on details about this scholarship, its financial benefits, and step by the step application process.
Cornell University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a need-based financial aid for worldwide understudies. This scholarship is open to the undergraduate level. This scholarship provides need‐based financial assistance to international students who in fact deserve financial aid and have verified financial requirements to get Cornell University scholarships for the Bachelor program.
Cornell University was established in 1865. Like the philosophy at the time, the idea was to develop an institution where any student would find any discipline he wishes to study. Though a private university of the Ivy League, it has a public aim in alliance with the State University of New York.
Details of the Cornell University Scholarship
- Country: New York, USA
- Institution(s): Cornell University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: November 1, 2023, & January 2, 2023
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Need‐based financial aid will be provided to enrolled international students who have applied for financial support and have proven financial need.
- English is the primary language.
- All World Countries can apply for Cornell University financial aid.
- All candidates must have the equivalent test conditions such as SAT or ACT.
- Applicants must finalize and submit the CSS profile to verify their deserving financial background.
- Applicants must have a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 100 or that of IELTS 7.
- Arts, sciences, and Engineering: you must select two Sat subjects of your choice but mathematics is needed for engineering.
- It is good to choose SAT subjects test based on your College or field.
- SAT subjects test is not required for all the other disciplines.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school results.
- All educational transcripts and certificates must be official and transformed into English.
Also check: University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023
How to Apply?
Follow the following steps to achieve Cornell University financial aid:
- Read here to apply to Cornell.
- Create an account on the common app, fill in the application, and submit all the requirements.
- Look for the University in my College Tab.
- Answer the application questions on the Common App tab such as:
- Profile: fill in your personal details, contact details, citizenship, etc….
- Family: fill in your domestic information.
- Education: fill in information about your academic career including secondary school, universities (if applicable), accomplishments, and courses.
- Tests were taken and activities (extra-curricular/co-curricular).
- Writing: write a personal statement comprising not more than 650 words.
- Make sure to use the application checklist, so that nothing is missed.
- There is an application fee of $80 or a fee concession.
- For FAQs about financial aid click here.
For further details about Cornell University Financial Aid, visit the official website: