Deakin University, Australia offers scholarships to 1000 different types of scholarships to students under Australian government scholarships, university scholarships, and external scholarships for both domestic and international students.
International scholarships (2023) are now available for international students. Different scholarships are given to domestic and international students undertaking Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. degree programs in Australia.
The University of Deakin is a top university that has worthy equipment, excellent research labs, and highly qualified teachers. Additionally, to the highly qualified staff, it has the highest student satisfaction in Victoria, Australia. Graduate programs are given for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degree programs in all fields. Deakin University is a top-ranked university that point-out industry-based learning.
There are more than 1000 scholarships given under this scholarship program. For international students, university-funded and other external scholarships are given to do research and study in any field. The official language is English for instruction.
Details of Deakin University scholarships:
- Host country: Australia
- Host university: Deakin university.
- Offered scholarships: Australian government scholarships, external scholarships from different organizations, and university-funded scholarships.
- Scholarship coverage: All funded and Funded
- Total scholarships: 1000+ scholarships
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. in all fields.
- Deadline: Click here for the application deadlines
Government and university-funded scholarships MS-Ph.D. (research degree)
- Scholarships from the Australian government.
- Scholarship for Endeavour.
- Scholarships for postgraduate research (DUPR).
- The research training program scholarship (RTP).
- Scholarships for midfield group.
- Bursary for the CICRA Partnership.
- Scholarships for excellence in Deakin.
- Scholarships in STEM in Deakin.
- Scholarship program financed by Deakin.
- Scholarship for Academic Excellence granted by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Scholarship for Latin America given by Deakin.
- 100% International Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships.
- 20% Deakin India Undergraduate scholarship.
- Deakin International Merit Scholarship (South Asia).
- Scholarships granted by Deakin International Foundation.
- The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Deakin.
- 100% Dean’s Meritorious Scholarship (India).
- Through the IGNITED Scholarships, increasing interest of females in information technology, construction management, and engineering.
External scholarships (undergraduate students)
- Scholarships from Western chances.
- Argent Law scholarships.
- COVID-19 PCL Lawyers Hardship Assistance Scholarship.
- The Adelaide and Bendigo Banks Scholarships.
- Scholarships are provided by the Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust (AVCAT).
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships.
- The Victorian state government scholarships.
- The Australian government’s New Colombo Plan scholarships program.
External scholarships (Undergraduate/ postgraduate)
- The business cover scholarships.
- Grant for real future.
- PACK and SEND award for International Students.
- Grant program Choosi future.
- Savvy fintech scholarships.
- Australian sugar industry scholarships (ASIS).
- Aged Care Futures award for Australian Seniors.
- Scholarships for outstanding performers in memory of Brian Boak.
- Scholarship for Charlie Bell.
- Scholarship for Digital Marketing in Convo.
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre scholarships.
- SSL Trust Cyber Security Scholarships.
- Data-Driven Analytics scholarship.
- Timothy Steele Medical Scholarship.
- Fulbright Australia scholarship.
- Scholarships and Awards from the Golden Key International Honors Society.
- Digital Marketing Scholarship.
- Scholarship for Tertiary Health at Inspiron.
- Refractive Australia Scholarship Program for Roberts Gray Lawyers.
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program.
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carrier’s award.
- Westside renal scholarships.
- Victoria scholarships (Graduate women).
- Postgraduate study scholarships were granted by Ramsay.
Research studies scholarships:
- Fulbright scholarships.
- Women graduate scholarships.
- Data61 scholarships.
- Australian Rotary Funds Health Partners Scholarships.
Local student scholarship:
- Australian indigenous education foundation scholarship.
- Graduate Women Victoria Indigenous Undergraduates scholarships.
- Australian rotary funds health partners’ scholarships.
Advantages of all-funded scholarships for Masters and Ph.D.:
- living allowance.
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Books/course material.
- Stipend $27,596 (rate 2019) or $28,092 (rate 2021) each month.
- Health problem Overseas student care.
- Airline tickets.
Also, Check for: Southern Cross University Scholarships Australia
Doctoral degree duration:
Stipends and tuition fees are paid for 3 years and 4 years respectively.
Research Master Degree Program duration:
Stipend and tuition fees for 2 years.
Advantages of Australian Government scholarships:
- Living allowance.
- Return airfare tickets.
- Establishment allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Academic program fees.
Advantages of Endeavour scholarships:
- The Stipend of $3000 each month.
- Student health care coverage.
- $3000 as travel allowance.
- establishment allowance of $2000 or $4000.
- Student fees.
Government and university-funded scholarships (BS-MS-Ph.D.):
- Please use the filter to find the scholarships that match your needs; all details are given with each scholarship. Advantages of All Scholarships List.
BS-MS-Ph.D. Degree Scholarships:
- List and Details of all external Scholarships – Read More
Here, is a list of the details of the programs.
- Architecture and construction management
- Education and teaching
- English language courses.
- Health sciences and allied health
- Humanities, social sciences, and languages
- Information technology
- Food, nutrition, and dietetics.
- Nursing and midwifery
- Media, communication, and creative arts.
For further information, students can visit: Programs Details
- We accept applications from all around the world
- Additionally, to be mentally and physically healthy, applicants must have an excellent academic record and good conduct.
- English language requirements.
- Please check the program needs from the list of programs given below.
How to Apply?
Online applications are accepted.
- Admission Portal – Apply for Admission – Here.