Government Of Scotland Fully-Funded Scholarships is a golden opportunity for young, capable and ambitious females who are chasing their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or MPhil degrees. This fully-funded scholarship aims to assist brilliant women to complete their higher education. Actually, the sole purpose of this scholarship is to nourish female students economically and motivating them to complete their higher education. The Scottish scholarship demotes inequality of gender and provides the available pedagogy to boost women. Moreover, it persuades the females regarding their aptitude.
Under these Government Of Scotland Scholarships for International students, nearly 500 females have successfully acquired their higher education and can prove themselves globally in various fields of life. Those successful ladies became role models and sources of stimulation for others. The scholarship provides a variety of opportunities like mentoring and leadership-building initiatives apart from assisting Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MPhil. Shortly, the Scholarship helps the women to groom themselves.
The female students belonging to the rural and poor regions, who could not afford to continue their higher studies due to financial problems, can complete their education because of these scholarships. Additionally, the minorities and disabled candidates are highly appreciated for avail of the scholarship.
The Government Of Scotland Scholarships focuses to raise the literacy level of developing states like Pakistan. Without any doubt, women’s education is very essential for the progress of a state. So, this scholarship will pave a path of progress for Pakistan. It provides the opportunity for poor, brilliant Pakistani girls to continue their higher studies.
Details of Government Of Scotland Scholarships Fully Funded:
- Host: Government of Scotland
- Degree Programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, MPhil
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Health Sciences
- Sustainable Energy
- STEM (For Master’s and Bachelor’s level only)
Eligibility Criteria for Government Of Scotland Scholarships Fully Funded:
- Only Pakistani Female Nationals living in Pakistan are eligible.
- The Applicants must have a verified admission from a public HEC- documented university in Pakistan.
- The applicant is allowed to apply for this scholarship if they are already registered in a 4-year bachelor’s degree program or a Master’s or MPhil and need financial assistance to complete their degree.
- The candidate must be enrolled in one of the available fields in any HEC-approved university.
- The candidate out of school for more than one year is not eligible for the scholarship.
- Disabled candidates and those belonging to minorities, fulfilling the above requirements are also eligible.
Advantages of Government Of Scotland Scholarships:
- It covers complete tuition fees.
- It includes university hotel charges.
- It affords travel expenses for students living on campus from home to university twice per annum.
Documents Required for Government Of Scotland Scholarships:
- An Application form
- Tuition fee Challan form
- Scanned Copy of Applicant’s CNIC
- Scanned Copy of Parent’s / Guardian’s CNIC
- Scanned Copy of Academic results reports.
- Evidence of admission in Bachelors, Masters, or MPhil.
- Host schedule of charges
- Pay Slip of Parent/Guardian or Pension Slip or any service verification.
- Also, Visit The University Of Oslo Global Scholarships 2022.
Method to apply for Scotland Government Scholarships:
- The applicant has to apply online on British Council official website.
- The online scholarship application can be advanced by clicking the apply button.
- Fill the form.
- Contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or cell number 0800-22000 for any query.
Last date to apply:
You could apply for Scotland Government Scholarships 2021-22 before 15 September 2021.