Hi, welcome to my website. I have awaiting news regarding the annually provided University of Oslo International Scholarships. Application for the University of Oslo International Scholarship for session 2023-24 is open now. The University shortly opens a software window for International Summer School (ISS) Norway Scholarships specific for international students with outstanding academic grades.
The scholarship is for Bachelors’ and Master’s levels. We will be presenting ISS scholarships to the Norwegian language summer courses (NORA) this year. Several scholarships are introduced for international candidates.
The proposal of Scholarships includes the complete period of the Master’s and Bachelor’s degree programs. Students from any part of the world can apply. Both international and Norway students can avail themselves of the scholarship.
Thirty scholarships are offered as a whole, ten for Norwegian citizens and twenty for overseas understudies. We encourage the understudies to avail themselves of the opportunity by applying for this scholarship.
Details of the University of Oslo Scholarships 2023-24:
- Institution: University of Oslo
- Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Country: Norway
- The Scholarship includes: Fully Funded
The Assistance of the University of Oslo Scholarships 2023:
Details are as follows:
Norwegian citizens: Scholarships cover all the tuition fees.
Foreign understudies: Scholarships include tuition fees as well as monthly allowance throughout the whole degree program.
- Bachelor’s degree (having the same course background as the one applied for) is mandatory for this Master’s scholarship.
- International candidates (Non-Norwegian) are eligible.
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
- The Candidate must have good academic scores.
- Also, visit:
- Document of financing
- Transcription for your bachelor’s degree
- Relevant courses/Degrees to be accomplished (Only applicable for Nordic and EU/EEA/Swiss Citizens)
Last Date to Apply:
You could apply for the University of Oslo Scholarships 2023 before 1st March 2023.
Method to apply:
You can apply online only. For more details and to apply, visit the link given below.