Great Scholarships are available now. This article will provide a list of scholarships in the UK, their complete details, their benefits, and step by step application process.
Great Scholarships 2023-24 in the UK have fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs. The scholarship offers up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate program.
GREAT scholarships are cumulatively sponsored by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, the British Council, and various UK higher education institutions.
GREAT Scholarships are opportunities for many UK universities, available for multiple disciplines for international students. Each scholarship provides coverage of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate program.
Details of Great Scholarships in the UK
- Degree Level: Masters
- Country: UK
- Program Period: 1 year for the postgraduate program
- Deadline: Differs from the selected university
Institutes under Great Scholarship:
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Each scholarship provides a minimum of £10,000 coverage towards tuition fees for a 1 year postgraduate program.
- English is the required language.
- Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand are eligible for great scholarships.
- The candidate must own an undergraduate degree, be enthused, and have an interest in the projected field area.
- The candidate must fulfill the English language criteria of the UK HEI.
- The candidate must develop a consultation with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic gratification.
- The candidate must be willing to join a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to exchange experiences and capture insights of studying in the UK.
- The candidate must be willing to remain in contact with the British Council, their HEI, and be an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships.
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing to speak seldom to prospective candidates about his/her own experience of studying in the UK.
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to apply for Great Scholarships:
- Visit the university page given above to clarify all information and then apply via the link to the university’s website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the step on each university’s scholarship website.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship differs with the institution. Check the deadlines from the respective universities’ websites.
- Individual universities will inform the nominated candidates of the result of their applications.
- Scholarships will be offered to successful scholars by particular universities after registration.