Fortunately, the Scholarship application for HACU the coca cola Scholarship 2022 is available now. The HACU (Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities) is offering magnificent scholarships in the USA. This is a very golden chance for USA nationals.
HACU scholarship offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It includes all study disciplines and a reasonable amount is remunerated to the understudies. No one, male or female, should miss this opportunity. We motivate you to apply for the HACU scholarship 2022.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) was established in 1986. 500 schools and universities in the United States, Latin America, and Spain possesses its membership. Moreover, it includes faculty districts within the country. HACU is the only platform that signifies every former or new Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSIs).
- SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship Without IELTS In Thailand
- Bilkent University Fully Funded Scholarship In Turkey
Details of HACU Coca-Cola Scholarship 2022
- Country: USA
- Institutions: USA Universities
- Sponsor: The coca cola scholarship program
- Degree Programs: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Financial Benefit: Partially Funded
- coca cola scholarship 2022 deadline: 3rd December 2022.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will afford an allowance of $2550 through the Coca-Cola Foundation.
Available Field Areas:
- Sciences: Biology, Pre-Medicine, Applied Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences.
- Technology: Computer Sciences, Automotive Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Aeronautics, Technical/Vocational disciplines regarding technologies.
- Engineering: All engineering fields
- Arts: Fine Arts, Architecture, Design, Graphics, Fashion, Studio Arts, Entertainment Art, Motion Pictures/Television
- Mathematics: Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics
- The candidate must be a first-generation college pupil i.e., no one among his parents has entered 4-year college in the US.
- Candidate must be a full-time or part-time (minimum 6 semester hours) Bachelor’s or master’s student registered in a HACU-affiliated 2-year or 4-year university.
- All courses are available.
- The candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent inhabitant of the United States with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Method to apply:
For applying, you have to fill out the application form online. For more clarification, visit the official scholarship link. Click here.