Take up your studies in Germany. happy news Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship applications are now being accepted. We will discuss this scholarship program, its benefits, and how to apply it in great detail in this essay.
For international students, the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023–2024 are completely financed. Both master’s and Ph.D. degrees are eligible for these awards. 1350€ per month will be provided via these scholarships. There are also extra 100 euro lump sum payments available to pay for additional healthcare bills and research expenses.
The Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt) is the source of the funding for this program. The maximum length of the scholarship is determined by the number of semesters or the average length of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). If the requirements are met, the scholarship will first be awarded for one year and later be given till the conclusion. In addition to the Regelstudienzeit, extensions are allowed.
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s Scholarship Department provides students with a wide range of assistance, including political education activities and summer schools, domestic and international conferences, symposia, and educational excursions.
Additionally, it arranges practical training in areas like rhetoric, conflict management and other crucial skills, time management, and self-management, as well as workshops for writing and editing texts and methodology-specific lectures.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Except for medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine, master’s and doctoral degrees in any field are acceptable.
- Program Period: Maximum of three years for a master’s degree maximum of four years for a Ph.D.
- Deadline: October 1, 2023 / April 1, 2024
The following advantages are offered to recipients of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship:
For Masters: The 850€ monthly basic scholarship also includes a lump sum payment of 20€. For health and nursing insurance, further financial assistance of up to 86 euros is also available.
For Ph.D.: The doctorate fellowship, which is worth 1350 euros per month, is generally independent of one’s salary. There are also extra 100 euro lump sum payments available to pay for additional healthcare bills and research expenses. Additionally, recipients of scholarships may be given money to defray the cost of trips abroad (for conferences, research, etc.).
The organization can fund courses in both German and the Euro.
Eligibility Criteria for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship
The following conditions must be satisfied by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship:
- English language proficiency is required. German language ability (B2 or higher)
- All nations in the world are eligible. Women, students from underprivileged origins, migrants, those in need in society, individuals with impairments, and those who have demonstrated achievement and devotion are given preference. Applications from graduate students of technical colleges, as well as undergraduate and Ph.D. students in scientific and technological areas, are strongly welcomed.
- Only applications submitted in either German or English will be considered.
- MA German university students must be enrolled at one of these institutions.
- German universities must admit Ph.D. candidates.
- A letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German institution, or at the very least, a certificate of enrollment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the upcoming semester. Your enrollment must be verified at the latest by the commencement date of the scholarship.
- basic German language skills (we can finance further lessons). English language proficiency of at least very high calibre
- Social, political, and/or community service activities.
The selection criteria are:
- High intellectual and professional credentials (evidence of above-average academic performance in high school and/or university)
- Engagement in politics and society in accordance with the goals of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- (B2 or above) German language competence.
- Personal/family background
How to Apply for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship?
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Through the online application site, you may submit an application for this scholarship.
- Register for an account and complete the application. Upload the necessary papers as well.
- Submit the application.
Visit the official website to learn more about Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship: