Are you looking for scholarships to study in Germany? There is good news for international students because KAAD university offers a KAAD Scholarship program for developing countries. Different universities in Germany invite scholarship applications. If you want more details, please get in touch with us we will provide you with the best and latest information about the scholarships.
KAAD scholarship program is a fully-funded;
A fully funded scholarship means a scholarship related to all expenses like Accommodation expenses, tuition fees, book fees, and other expenses will be covered by the related university or German government. KAAD university provided a great opportunity for international students from developing countries to get a postgraduate degree from the best university in Germany so that do not miss a chance because this type of opportunity does not come again.
KAAD program is divided into two parts first one is Scholarship program 1 and the second one is Scholarship program 2. KAAD scholarship program is available for all the subjects you can easily select your favorite program. For more detail read this article.
Details of KAAD scholarship to study in Germany:
- Scholarship benefits: Fully Funded
- Institutes: University in Germany
- Degree levels: Postgraduate
- Majors, fields: All program Subjects
- Nationality: Under Developing Countries
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Deadline: Currently Open
- Degree Level: The good news for all the international students from developing countries Germany offers a postgraduate from the best universities. So, I recommend you can apply for the scholarship.
- Available Subjects: All the subjects are available you can select your favorite one to which you can apply.
Also read: Scholarship to Study Abroad in Germany Without IELTS 2022-23
Benefits of the Scholarship
KAAD scholarship is a fully funded scholarship which means all expenses are covered by the related university or German university.
- Applied for the KAAD scholarship program
- Belonging to developing countries.
- A relevant degree with good academic scores and relevant experience.
- Sensor with your goal and get a postgraduate degree from the German best university.
- Applicants from other countries can also apply for the KAAD scholarship.
- You can expect it in the German language. And KAAD also provided a six-month language course.
Scholarship program 2 of KAAD
- You are living in a developing country.
- You are already studying in German universities and you can still study for at least 10 months.
- Get a master’s degree or a Ph.D. in a German university (applicants for master’s programs present their documents as early as during the final semester of their bachelor’s programs)
- Are a Catholic Christian (or – candidates from the Middle East – belong to another Christian denomination)
- German language skills.
How to apply?
If you have interested in the KAAD scholarship program you can apply on an online website, you can visit the official website.
1 thought on “KAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23”
Pingback: Coca-Cola Scholarship Program 2022 -