Now, it’s a great time to apply for the Dayton university Fully-Funded scholarship. The University of Dayton is accepting applications now for the scholarship. The University of Dayton Scholarship is open to students from all around the world. Scholarship applications have no charges. The University of Dayton offers fully funded scholarships for undergraduate degree students, which is an international merit scholarship.
Selected students may apply for both Merit Scholarships and Textbook Scholarships at the University of Dayton. If you apply for this scholarship, there is a great chance to study with the world’s top researchers. Dayton university is among the top 50 universities in the USA for the Bachelor’s degree program. Don’t miss this chance, if you want to study in the USA.
Also Check Auckland University Scholarships New Zealand
Due to COVID-19, you can send the document by email. $105,390 can be awarded through the scholarship. When students apply for this scholarship, they will be considered for an international merit scholarship. Here, is the detail about the Dayton University scholarship.
About Dayton University:
- University of Dayton (UD) at the undergraduate level is among the top Universities in the USA. It is ranked 50th among other universities. It was established in 1850 in the city of Dayton, Ohio.
- The university offers all degrees and courses from bachelor’s to doctorate level studies.
- Dayton offers admissions for both US citizens and international students every year.
- The University of Dayton provides a vast range of scholarship chances to international students.
- Dayton university Fully-Funded scholarship is for international students interested in studying for undergraduate degrees at Dayton University.
Details About Dayton University Fully-Funded Scholarships:
- Country: United States
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree Programs in all areas of study.
- Scholarship type: Fully funded.
- Time period:4 Years.
- Application Deadline:
There are three terms at the University of Dayton, in the spring term. International students’ applications deadlines are below:
- (August through December): May 1
- (January through April): November 1
- (May through July): case by case for the summer term.
Available fields (undergraduate level):
- Arts and Sciences College
- Business Administration School
- Education and Health Sciences School
- Engineering School
- Law School
- Education & Continuing Professional Development
Types of Scholarships:
Students can get free education in the USA on a subsidized merit scholarship for a bachelor’s degree level at Dayton University.
Dayton University provides two types of scholarships for students who want to get their bachelor’s degree:
- Scholarships for merit:
- Scholarship worth is up to $105390 for 4 years. While applying for admission at Dayton University, students will be considered for this scholarship.
- Free Registration.
- Scholarships for textbooks:
- A maximum of $4000 will be given for your book expenses.
These requirements must be fulfilled to be eligible for a scholarship:
- International Students (from countries other than the USA) are required.
- Recommendation letter.
- Attended degrees from all secondary schools, attendance dates studied subjects, and grades achieved.
- Transcripts, diplomas, or certificates of completion are also acceptable as proof of completion of the degree.
- This must be submitted when secondary schooling is finished.
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS & TOEFL). If you don’t have IELTS, then take the Duolingo test.
- Documents related to finance.
How to apply?
The evaluation and review process takes 3 days after completion of your application.
We will send you a confirmation of your enrollment at the university through United Parcel Service (UPS).
Check your status in the online portal, to check which documents are missing and those we received.