Singapore Management University (SMU), one of the private universities in Singapore is offering Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship to both domestic and international students, it’s an undergraduate scholarship. The Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is offered to first-year full-time undergraduates, going on with any Degree program from Singapore Management University. The main objective is to polish the students to improve their management skills.
Details about the scholarship:
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarship.
- Scholarship Worth: Total value is up to $87,400 for 4 years.
- Number of Awards: Several awards.
- Study Level: Undergraduate degree program.
- Nationality: Domestic and international students.
To apply for this scholarship, first, you will have to choose any course been taught at Singapore Management University. This scholarship is not fully funded, it provides only a discount on your tuition fee and several other expenses.
Also Check: University of Guelph president scholarship 2022
Benefits of the scholarship:
- The scholarship provides a total value of up to $87,000(tuition fee, other study-related expenses, and provisions for University-approved overseas student programs).
- Tenable for as much as four years of the recipient’s academic research, a challenge to the continued observance of the eligibility standards and the phrases and conditions of the award.
The following points demonstrate the eligibility criteria for Singapore Management University (SMU) Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2022
- Enrollment did for the undergraduate degree program. Other degree levels are not supported by this scholarship.
- appreciated academic output.
- Know-how about social and leadership qualities, this will help you a lot to improve your management skills.
you can apply for Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2022, simply by filling the online application form. just provide all information required, please double-check your credentials because many times credentials are filled wrong unintentionally. This problem may occur, so be careful while applying for a scholarship.
NOTE: There is no separate form to apply for a scholarship except the admissions form. when you will start the application for admission at University, there will be any indication option that you are also applying for a scholarship as well. Ensure that you had confirmed your application for admission as well as scholarship. In simple words, the scholarship applications will be considered on admission forms. For more information and satisfaction, visit the official website: