In Canada, the University of Guelph president’s scholarships are now available. The Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship is now open to apply for international students. We uplift students who want to get their undergraduate degrees in Canada. Canada is considered one of the best places to study abroad.
Under this scholarship, the University of Guelph provides a wide range of academic fields for students to get their bachelor’s degrees. More than 94 programs are provided by the University. The university has 32,000 students enrolled in its programs. The university is ranked between 571-580, according to the QS world universities ranking.
Also, Visit: Monash University Fully-Funded scholarship 2022.
University of Guelph scholarship in Canada:
- University: University of Guelph.
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $42,000.
- Country: Canada
- Nationality: Other than Canadians
- Last date: 25th January 2023.
This scholarship will offer you the amount of $42,000 and include counseling by leading teachers at the university and a research assistantship position.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Computing.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- Bachelor of science.
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Bachelor of Applied sciences.
- Bachelor of Arts and Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences.
- Bachelor of Landscape Agriculture.
- Bachelor of Bio-Resource management.
- Bachelor of Indigenous Environmental Science and Practice.
- Applications are acceptable from all around the world.
- The international student is eligible for the scholarship.
- The Undergraduate program will be entered in 1st semester at the university.
- The applicant shouldn’t attend any post-secondary institute before.
- Applicant should have an average admission equivalence to a Canadian curriculum of 90.0%.
- As a great leader, Contribute greatly to your school and community.
- The entrance needs of the chosen degree program.
The deadline for the application is 25th January 2023.
How to apply?
Applicant should be admitted to any program in the university, to be eligible for the scholarship.
To apply, click the APPLY NOW link: