Now, it is a chance to take advantage of the Toronto university scholarship. Toronto university has increased scholarships from 4,400 to 4,000+ for the years 2023-2024. International students will get undergraduate and graduate degrees. This university ranked 1st among Canadian universities three times and ranked 18th in the world universities. You don’t need IELTS scores if you have finished your previous education in the English language.
You can also take the Duolingo English language test online at your home. Many scholarships are available for international students. The best scholarship is the University of Toronto scholarship. The university offers many fields at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
Also Check: Government Of Belgium Fully Funded Scholarship
International students who apply for university will be considered for many scholarships. This scholarship will cover accommodation, stipend, health insurance, and full tuition fees. Below is the list of 4,000 Toronto university Canada scholarships.
Toronto university scholarship 2023:
- Country: Canada
- University: Toronto university.
- Degree level: graduate, undergraduate.
- Financial coverage: fully funded.
- Deadline: 13th January 2022.
At university, newly admitted students will be awarded over 4,000 scholarships. Most of the scholarships don’t need separate applications. There are three scholarships available: the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, the University of Toronto scholar program, and the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program.
Fields of study:
More than 4,000 scholarships are awarded by the university every year.
- Physical therapy.
- Social Science.
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design.
- Physician assistant.
- Biomedical communication.
- Medical Radiation Sciences.
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy.
For a Full List of Undergraduate Programs: Visit Here.
For a Full List of Graduate Programs: Visit Here.
Scholarship and Awards:
- Books will be provided.
- Four years full support for accommodation.
- The award explorer will show you the scholarships available.
- Tuition fees are covered.
- Health insurance.
- There are many options for international, and domestic students.
- To see available scholarships: Visit Here.
The eligibility criteria are different and varying. Each scholarship has its requirements. There is no set of requirements for all. For checking eligibility Visit Here.
Alternate for the English language:
- The IELTS test is acceptable(the minimum band is 6.5, not below 6).
- Your full-time academic education in the English language lasted four or more years.
- Duolingo’s English test is acceptable.
- Your full-time academic studies must be completed at a Canadian school in the English language.
The Deadline for the undergraduate is 13th January 2022 and for the graduate degree programs, there are different deadlines.
Additional deadlines can be visited Here.
How to apply?
The application process is online. To apply for the scholarship, please visit: visit the Official website of the University of Toronto Scholarship.