Continue your study in the UK. good news Undergraduate scholarships at the University of Stirling are now accepting applications. We will go into great depth regarding this scholarship program in this post, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships 2023–2024, which are partially financed. Undergraduate studies are eligible for these awards. These scholarships offer a cost reduction of £2,000 each year (or £8,000 over four years).
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Stirling Management School, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, and Arts & Humanities
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: Admission deadline.
The following benefits come with getting an undergraduate scholarship from Stirling University:
- A maximum of four years of undergraduate education (£8,000 over four years) with a £2,000 annual tuition fee waiver.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
The applicant must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be considered an international student for the purpose of paying tuition.
- You must have secured an acceptance for a University of Stirling-approved undergraduate program, either conditionally or unconditionally.
- You must be an international student enrolled full-time.
- Only students who are enrolling directly in a full-time undergraduate degree course at the University’s Stirling site are eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships?
In order to apply for Undergraduate Scholarships, please follow the procedures below:
(1) Through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), any student may submit an application. You can apply to us directly for a full-time program if you just wish to apply to the University of Stirling.
(2) If English is not your first language, you must show proof of your proficiency in the language. The University of Stirling accepts all of the following qualifications as proof of English language proficiency:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language administered online (IBT TOEFL).
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
Also, check UK Scholarships for International Students 2024
Visit the official website to apply and learn more about the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships.