Take up your studies in Australia. Good news The Marcus Oldham College Scholarship is currently accepting applications. In this essay, we’ll go into great depth regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply it.
For overseas students, the Marcus Oldham College scholarship 2023–2024 is a partially financed award. Undergraduate studies are eligible for these awards. The applicable academic year’s tuition expenses will be covered in part by $15,000 by the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds.
Young individuals who are interested in pursuing careers in the many phases of the Australian wool industry, including wool science and technology, wool farming, and the textile production stage, can be encouraged through Marcus Oldham College’s unique educational opportunity.
WISS Woolbrokers is the sponsor of the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship. WISS is a grower-owned and managed wool broker that was established in 1979 by woolgrowers. The Australian Wool Education Trust, the Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation, and BJ Underwood Pty Ltd. are further sponsors.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Study in: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture, plant and crop sciences, wool science and technology, and textile manufacturing
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: July 21, 2023
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship:
- In the applicable academic year(s), the scholarship will pay for $15,000 of the fees, unless the college has made other arrangements.
Eligibility Criteria for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship
In order to qualify for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Applicants who are enrolled or plan to participate in Year 1 of the Agriculture Programme are eligible for this award.
How to Apply for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to get this scholarship:
(1) Click here to submit an application for a Marcus Oldham College admission offer.
(2) Prepare the following documents:
- Your CV with the contact details of two referees
- A declaration of your Year 12 results and, if you applied, your university ENTER score
- 500-word essay required for the scholarship: “By applying for this award, you are expressing interest in a career in the sheep and wool sector. Which industry-related activity would you like to pursue in the future?
- In a 100-word essay for college, respond to the question, “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
(3) Submit your scholarship application using:
- The email: email@example.com.
- The Fax number is 03 5244 1263
- Send your application to the provided address.
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Marcus Oldham College
Private Bag 116
Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
Also, Check the University of Stirling Scholarships 2023
- Although applicants may apply for many scholarships, they may only be awarded one during a given academic year. One copy of your resume and one copy of your college essay are plenty if you’re applying for many scholarships.
- The email address you listed in your resume will get an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- Three weeks before the interview date, applicants who have been selected for an interview will be notified. On August 28, 2023, interviews will be held in Marcus Oldham on campus. Except for overseas applicants, the College does not conduct scholarship interviews via the phone, Facetime, or Skype. Scholarships may not be given out if no candidates are determined to match the selection requirements. Additionally, the College has the right to postpone the deadline and the interview.
- The successful candidate will receive a Scholarship Letter of Offer, and within seven days of receiving such notification, must notify the College in writing that they have accepted the scholarships and understand their duties as recipients.
Visit the official website for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship to learn more: