Applications are now being accepted for The Jean-Pierre Ayala USA Scholarships 2023. As verified through their academic records and co-curricular activities, Jean-Pierre Ayala’s scholarship program targets to assist students who have proved an obligation to education and the advancement of the institution.
Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships back the students who want to undergo undergraduate degrees in marine biology, ocean sciences, ecology, or analogous environmental fields.
USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala, an investment banker, restauranter, and motivational speaker, initiated the Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship to assist passionate students who are honestly sincere with their studies and conserving our oceans and wildlife in addition to their studies.
Details of USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala 2023
- Country: USA
- Organization: Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship
- Degree Program: Undergraduate
- Nationality: USA
- Financial coverage: $1,000
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Access Mode: Online
Advantages of Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships in the USA 2022-23
Jean-Pierre Ayala will award $2000 to nominated students to afford their study costs in the USA.
Eligibility of USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala 2023
- Only USA nationals are eligible to apply for Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships in USA 2022-23.
- The scholarship will be available for any of the university’s courses or disciplines.
- The minimum weighted GPA to be eligible is 3.0.
- Students must be familiar with a working English language.
- The following criteria must be matched in order to be eligible:
- The candidate must have attended or been accepted to a recognized college or university.
- The candidate must be undergoing a degree in Marine Biology, Ocean Studies, Ecology, or other environmental areas.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to submit an online application form or share their applications via email, in the form of a Word document attachment, to email@example.com.
- The candidate has to share a 500-700 words essay elaborating on his involvement and eagerness with ocean science and/or why he is continuing his education and career in this discipline.