Applications are now being accepted for The Jean-Pierre Ayala USA Scholarships 2023. As verified through their academic records and co-curricular activities, Jean-Pierre Ayala’s scholarship program targets to assist students who have proved an obligation to education and the advancement of the institution.
Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships back the students who want to undergo undergraduate degrees in marine biology, ocean sciences, ecology, or analogous environmental fields.
Also, check Japan Scholarship For International Students at Soka University
USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala, an investment banker, restauranter, and motivational speaker, initiated the Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship to assist passionate students who are honestly sincere with their studies and conserving our oceans and wildlife in addition to their studies.
Details of USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala 2023
- Country: USA
- Organization: Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship
- Degree Program: Undergraduate
- Nationality: USA
- Financial coverage: $1,000
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Access Mode: Online
Also check: Scholarship For International Students In US Georgia State University
Advantages of Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships in the USA 2022-23
Jean-Pierre Ayala will award $2000 to nominated students to afford their study costs in the USA.
Eligibility of USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala 2023
- Only USA nationals are eligible to apply for Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarships in USA 2022-23.
- The scholarship will be available for any of the university’s courses or disciplines.
- The minimum weighted GPA to be eligible is 3.0.
- Students must be familiar with a working English language.
- The following criteria must be matched in order to be eligible:
- The candidate must have attended or been accepted to a recognized college or university.
- The candidate must be undergoing a degree in Marine Biology, Ocean Studies, Ecology, or other environmental areas.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to submit an online application form or share their applications via email, in the form of a Word document attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidate has to share a 500-700 words essay elaborating on his involvement and eagerness with ocean science and/or why he is continuing his education and career in this discipline.
2 thoughts on “USA Scholarships Jean-Pierre Ayala 2023”
Pingback: SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship Without IELTS In Thailand -
Pingback: Study Abroad In New Zealand With Scholarship -