Yale University, the best-known and third-oldest institution for higher education in the united states. It is a private lvy League research university in New Haven, Founded in 1701 as colligate school. This university falls among the best universities in the USA.
Yale University is a member of lvy league, Hence it is considered one of the best universities in the USA. Ivy league universities are best known because of their reputation and academic excellence. A huge number of student wishes to complete their degree from these universities, as these universities are well reputed and excelled because of their way to bring students into a practical life before students actually start.
Due to its well-reputed status and excelled academic standard, this university has its place among the best universities in the world. These things lead to professionalism and practical life which matters the most. If these things appeal to you, it is the best opportunity for you to complete your degree program professionally with Yale University.
Address: New Haven, CT 06520, United States
Phone: +1 203-432-4771
For more detail visit the official website
Yale university’s financial and educational system:
- Average annual cost
- before aid : $76,645
- After aid: $18,770
- Average cost after aid: $19K
- Graduation rate: 94%
- Acceptance rate: 6%
Yale University offers many scholarships in the form of financial aid, and about 63% of graduate students are provided financial aid including international students too. This scholarship is for both national and international students, students have to first enroll in their own choice program for graduation and then they are eligible to have scholarships, scholarship criteria vary from department to department.
Yale university Scholarship benefits:
- Complete your degree program at Yale University supports you the most in your career because this university is a member of the ivy league.
- This scholarship covers 100% of the charges and this perk is for those students who really deserve it, according to the university’s calculations.
- another good thing is that if any student’s parents can’t earn more than $65,000 / year. So in this case Yale university covers tuition, room, and board!
Eligibility criteria for Yale university:
- All national and international students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- First, you will have to take admitted in any degree program, furthermore, you will apply for a scholarship.
- The English language is compulsory.
- TOEFL score at least required:
- Internet-based TOEFL requires 100.
- Computer-based TOEFL requires:250.
- Paper-based TOEFL requires 600.
- For IELTS you need 7 or higher.
- For the Pearson test, you need a score of 70 or higher.
How to apply:
For the application to Yale university, check the following:
- $80 Fee Waiver or Application Fee.
- Standardized Testing result.
- Counselor Recommendation And School Report ( including transcript)
- Mid Year Report
- Final Report
- To apply for the undergraduate program visit here.
- Graduate students, to complete your application visit here.
- you will be informed through an E-mail, whether your admission is accepted or rejected.
Note: If still want to know something about Yale university visit the official website.