For the academic year 2023, AIG Scholarships are available for Nigerians who are interested in public services and are welcome to apply for the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford.
£50,000 worth of scholarships will be given to future public sector leaders who have shown affection for this section of public service. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries to play roles in bolstering policymaking, supporting reform, and paying attention to the development of their nations. This scholarship program aims to assist highly committed Nigerian nationals so they can enter the race of the leading world and live a confident and respectful life.
Also check: Uk Scholarships International Students 2023
Details about AIG scholarships:
- Sponsor by: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
- Institution: University of Oxford.
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded.
- Scholarship worth: £50,000.
- Degree level: Masters / Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationality: Nigerians
- Deadline: 9th September 2022
Below are the eligibility criteria for the AIG scholarships for Nigerians which must be fulfilled in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- The Candidate must be a Nigerian working in a federal or state government department, agency, or parastatal.
- The Candidate’s age should be between 25 and 45.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience (combined private and public sectors) should be required.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a second-class upper qualification is needed.
- A strong intellectual capacity, leadership qualities, and a passion for contributing to the development of the Nigerian civil service are prerequisites that should be present.
The last date to apply for AIG Scholarships at the University of Oxford for Nigerians is 9th September 2022
How to apply?
Those who are interested should apply online for this AIG scholarship for Nigerians 2023.
For more information and details, please visit the Official Website