Top 10 Universities Fully Funded Scholarships are discussed in this article. Studying in the USA is the dream of every international student. You will get a degree that is respected all around the world and also enjoy the state-of-the-art study facilities and humorous cultures. Finance is a major issue for so many international students.
We have collected for you a list of the top 10 United States Universities providing fully funded admissions. Surprisingly, these institutions also award scholarships without IELTS/TOEFL scores.
Details About Top 10 Universities Fully Funded Scholarships:
- International students must pay a tuition fee of $5,000 to $50,000 each year.
- The amount of living in the USA such as Internet: phone ($35 – 60); Food ($17 – 42); Rent ($104 – 208); Electricity/gas ($50 – 100); and Transport (about $36).
- Over millions of scholarships are awarded annually to international students studying in the United States, totaling billions of dollars. Statistics show that the U.S. Education Department awards scholarships of $46 billion every year.
- To captivate students in the United States, American universities/government grants fully funded scholarships to increase diplomatic ties with the student’s home country.
- The United States provides fully funded scholarships to students of any nationality.
- International students are welcomed and fully supported in the United States.
- You will always be asked to give proof of your language proficiency to get abandoned for IELTS.
Advantages of Top 10 Universities Fully Funded Scholarships:
The institutions providing fully funded admissions or fully funded scholarships in the United States offer the following advantages:
- Fully funded tuition fees.
- Health insurance.
- Visa price.
- Living price.
- A brand-new computer.
- Air return tickets.
Universities Offering Fully Funded Admission:
Many institutions offer scholarships that cover the full expenses of students throughout the period of study. Below is the list of these institutions:
- University of Chicago:
The University of Chicago assists students with leadership qualities with fully funded scholarships. This scholarship has a vast field of study. The university does not ask for the application fee.
- Yale University:
Yale university in the United States provides fully funded admissions to international students. Scholarships valued at over $50,000 are given by Yale as financial aid to students.
- Duke University:
Robertson Scholars is a leadership program at Duke University that finance leaders who will play a role in societal transformation. This scholarship will provide full tuition, room, and board fees.
- Barry University:
International students at Barry University are provided funding for four-year periods to support their academic struggles.
If you are selected by the university under this program, you will get full tuition, accommodation, transportation, books, and a $6000 scholarship.
- Amherst College:
Amherst College helps international students who qualify for admission but don’t have funds to cover tuition and other expenses. Amherst College judges the financial need of the applicant when they qualify for admission and provide financial aid equal to 100% of the student’s need.
- California Institute of Technology:
Those who have leadership qualities can get funding and admission to the California Institute of Technology. Through this program, you will get the following benefits:
- Four-year Tuition fees.
- The Amount for the applicant’s room and board.
- Added stipend.
- Clark University:
Clark University in the United States funds the Global Scholars initiative. Students who show outstanding leadership qualities are eligible for this funding chance. International students showing interest in getting undergraduate courses at Clark University, the program covers all undergraduate education amounts.
- Harvard University:
Along with Harvard University, other institutions also provide fully funded scholarship chances for undergraduate and graduate students. This university provides a vast range of scholarships covering tuition fees, travel, and accommodation.
- Boise State University:
Boise State University provides many fully funded admission chances to both international and local students.
University grants vary based on various factors, such as available funds and the applicant’s eligibility.
- East Tennessee State University:
On a merit basis, the University of East Tennessee provides fully funded scholarship chances to international students. The program is open to apply for both new and graduate students. This institution offers an award to cover tuition fees and maintenance fees.
How to Get Admission to the United States?
If you do not have a fully funded scholarship, studying in the United States may not be easy. the following points can help you to get fully funded admission to the United States:
- Keep an eye on scholarships provided by the U.S. Government.
- Keep checking for bilateral arrangements between US institutions and companies or the government of your country to get help from your home country.
- You should apply for as many scholarships and financial aid as possible at the university of your choice.
- Check funding programs provided by international organizations and philanthropic foundations like the United Nations, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Soros Foundation.
Now, it’s time to apply for applying and take advantage of fully-funded admission to the USA.