The University of the Arts London (UAL) is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 2023-2024 UAL Scholarships program. These prestigious scholarships are designed to support international students pursuing postgraduate studies at UAL. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the scholarship program, its benefits, and a step-by-step guide to the application process.
University of the Arts London Scholarships Overview: The UAL Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for master’s programs and are open to international students. Successful applicants will receive various benefits, including coverage of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence, and a potential contribution towards living expenses. The program offers up to 4 UAL International Postgraduate £50,000 Scholarships, providing exceptional opportunities for talented individuals to advance their artistic careers.
At the University of the Arts London (UAL), students have access to a diverse range of scholarships, bursaries, and awards. These financial resources are made possible through generous contributions from individuals, companies, philanthropic charities, and university funds. The availability of these funding opportunities demonstrates UAL’s commitment to supporting students in their creative education and ensuring their success.
UAL takes pride in its immersive and inquiry-led approach to creative education. The university recognizes that the support provided by teaching staff is crucial to student learning. UAL employs specialist teaching staff who play vital roles in guiding and nurturing students throughout their academic journeys. These dedicated professionals include academics, technicians, librarians, and student support experts, each bringing their unique expertise and creative perspectives to enhance the student experience.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of the Arts London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Architecture, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Research, Master of Science. For more information about available courses, click here.
- Program Period: Two years
- For courses starting in January 2024: 2 November 2023.
- Scholarship Value: Each scholarship has a total worth of £50,000, which covers various expenses related to the recipient’s studies and living costs.
- Tuition Fee Coverage: The scholarships fully cover the tuition fees for the chosen master’s program, relieving the financial burden associated with academic expenses.
- Contribution towards Living Costs: In addition to tuition fees, the scholarships also provide a financial contribution towards living costs. This support helps students manage their day-to-day expenses while focusing on their studies.
- Accommodation at International Students House (ISH): Scholarship recipients are offered accommodation at the International Students House (ISH) for the duration of their study. This accommodation ensures a comfortable and supportive living environment, fostering a sense of community among international students.
- Country of Residence: Alternatively, you can be an asylum seeker in the UK at the time of applying for the UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Offer of Admission: You must have an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges, commencing in the academic year 2023/24. The eligible qualifications include M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc.
- Annual Household Income: Your annual household income should not exceed £50,000 (or the equivalent exchange value in the currency of a qualifying country) at the time of applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for University of the Arts London Scholarships?
To apply for the University of the Arts London Scholarships, please follow the application instructions outlined below:
- Apply for Admission: here
- Visit the UAL website and navigate to the page of your desired master’s program.
- Follow the application process specified for your chosen program and submit all the required documents and information.
- Each program has its application procedure, so make sure to carefully follow the instructions provided.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org