Fully Funded IMF Internship 2024 applications have been opened now. The International Monetary Fund Internship will afford all the expenses. IMF offers Funded Internships in the USA for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. as well as LLM, and J.D Students. All international students are eligible to apply for internships. All the nominated Students have to move towards Washington DC because IMF Headquarters is in D.C. IMF Internship Program is Fully Funded. Hurry up and submit your online applications.
- Snap Internship Program 2024
- Day 1 CPT Universities List in USA
- CERN Technical Internship Program 2024 (Fully Funded)
Nearly 50 students from different countries in the world join IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C. every year. These internships occur between June and October and continue for 10 to 12 weeks. The IMF offers a handsome amount as a stipend, Round Trip Air Ticket to Washington D.C., Medical allowance, and travel stipend.
Details About The IMF Internship Application
- Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Program duration: 10 to 12 Weeks
- Eligible level: Undergraduate/Graduate/Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Internship
- Deadline: Available presently
IMF internships Fields.
A variety of disciplines are available under IMF internships like Economics, Legal, Human Resources, information technology, Research, Finance, Accounting, and Communications.
IMF Economic Field Internship
For the Economic internship, monetary and international economics, financial markets, economics, public finance, and various related fields are available.
IMF Legal Internship
In order to apply for the IMF Legal Internship, you must be finalizing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law within one to two years.
- An economical Stipend
- Round-trip economy class air travel
- Reasonable medical coverage
Also, Check Russian Government Scholarships 2024
If you are pursuing a Ph.D. degree, you must be:
- Enrolled as an active student (i.e. will continue your studies after completing the internship)
- Under the age of 32 candidates are eligible.
If you are undergoing a Master’s degree, you must be:
- Enrolled as an active student (not graduated yet)
- Below the age of 28 while applying for the internship.
To apply for the Legal Department Internship you must be:
- Applying within one to two years of accomplishing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law.
- Below the age of 32 while applying for the internship.
Also, Check The Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
IMF Internship Deadline
No Deadline has been set for the Summer IMF Internship Program. Applicants can apply from time to time according to the available vacancies.
How to Apply?
For complete details and more information and to apply, visit the Official Website