Yenching Academy Scholarships of Peking University are available now. This article will highlight the details of this scholarship, its assistance, and step by the step application process.
Yenching Academy Scholarships of Peking University 2023-24 is a fully funded scholarship for the master’s level. 120 seats are available for international students under this scholarship. These scholarships will include the tuition cost, airfare, monthly allowance, accommodation, and health insurance.
The Yenching Academy, sited in Beijing, China, is a postgraduate institute of Peking University. Yenching scholarship is hosted by Yenching Academy. A fully funded global fellowship program planned to promote leaders who will govern global progress and culture.
The Yenching Academy of Peking University takes a resolution to form a link between China and the rest of the world by offering a wide range of fields in master’s programs in China. This program collects young people from different parts of the world that have shown their talent in leadership and novelty. In Yenching, students are provided with a thorough learning environment where they can discover China and its part in the world in the past, present, and future. The institution wishes to shape a new generation over the globe through a specific understanding of China.
Also, Check Russian Government Scholarships 2023
Details of Yenching Academy Scholarship
- Country: China
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Peking University
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: November 27, 2022
Available field Areas:
- China in Transition
- Literature and Culture
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Law and Society
- Economics and Management
- Politics and International Relations
Also Check: Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada
- The tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Required Language: Different English language proficiency tests are acknowledged with the following criteria. However, candidates from native English-speaking countries and who have previous degree programs in English are eligible even if they do not possess English proficiency test scores.
- IELTS: Overall 7.0
- Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
- CET 6: Overall 600
- TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or above
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Students must own their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year).
- Students can also apply if their degree will finalize by 31 August 2023.
- Applicants must have a brilliant academic career.
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in the interdisciplinary mode of education in china.
- Students will be given priority if they have extracurricular accomplishments, public involvement, social responsibility, and headship skills.
- Online application form (in pdf format)
- Personal statement (maximum 750 words)
- Statement of Research Interest (maximum 1500 words, except references)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcript(s)
- Certificate(s) of Enrollment
- Two letters of recommendation
- English requirements
Also Check: Global Korea GKS Scholarship Fully Funded 2023
How to apply?
- Open the university’s online admission portal to apply.
- Professors or faculty of the Yenching Academy are available for contact for supervision; it may help you in scholarship selection. To check the Faculty Profiles, Click Here.
- Attach the required documents in pdf format.
- Submit the application form.