The Italy Seasonal Work Visa is an enduring Visa of 9 months that provides an opportunity to aspirants from EU and Non-EU countries to earn in Italy in the agriculture and tourism-hotel sectors. The Italy work Visa is based on a Quota system fixed by the Italian Government. The Government of Italy is also offering various other work permits to non-EU countries for 2023 under a Decreto Flussi 2023. 44,000 Visas are announced for Seasonal Jobs.
The Decreto Flussi is an Italian Government initiative that includes the number of work permits for non-EU candidates to work in Italy. If you are looking for seasonal work in Italy then hurry up! The deadline to apply for the Italian Seasonal Work Visa is 31st December 2023. This article will provide all the details, procedures, and benefits.
If you want to apply for an International Scholarship Check out.
Details of the Italy Seasonal Work Visa
- Country: Italy
- Type of job: Seasonal
- of Visas: 44,000
- Visa Type: Seasonal Work Visa (D Type Long Term Visa)
- Deadline: 31st December 2023
Which Work Visa You Will Apply for Italy Seasonal Work?
You can apply for Seasonal Work till 31st December 2023. Visa Type D will be issued, and then you can apply for a Temporary Residence Permit in Italy.
Your Visa can be renewed once it expires if you possess a Job offer at that time.
- You will get a Minimum wage that is fixed by the Italian Government.
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Housing: Some employers in Italy provide accommodation facilities for seasonal workers.
- Transportation: Some employers in Italy offer transportation facilities for seasonal workers.
Expenses Associated with Seasonal Work Visa
- Visa Cost: €116.
- Residence Permits Cost: €40 – for residence between 3 and 12 months.
- Administrative Costs: €30 – for transfer of the postal kit.
- Tax stamp: €16
- Issuance costs: €30.46
It typically requires about 4 to 6 weeks for the Visa decision.
Duration of Permits
- Authorization to Work: 9 Months
- Visa Duration: 9 Months
- Residence Permit: Issued for the duration and purpose specified on the visa.
How to Find Seasonal Jobs in Italy?
Here are the online Websites that help you to find Jobs in any country.
- Indeed Italia
Requirements for Italy Seasonal Work Visa
- You must receive a valid job offer before applying.
- Your authorization to work is required to be approved.
- You must belong to a Non-EU region.
- Your application must be submitted before the deadline set by the Italian Government.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must not have any criminal record.
- You must pay the Visa application fee and all other related costs.
How to Apply for Italy Seasonal Work Visa?
- A valid Job offer from the Italian Employer is mandatory to apply.
- (Authorisation to Work): After you have availed a Job offer, an application for authorization to work at the One-Stop-Shop for Immigration in the Prefettura where the job will be available must be submitted by your employer in Italy.
- (Visa Apply): Immigration in Italy will notify the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your home country about your authorization to work has been granted and will issue a visa which is to be used within six months to enter the country.
- As your authorization to work has been approved so you can apply along with all documents for the Italy D Type Long Term Visa online or physically at the Italian Embassy or Consulate.
- (Residence Permit): After receiving the, you can travel to Italy. After your arrival, you must apply for a residence permit to the One-Stop-Shop for Immigration at the “Prefettura” of the competent province within eight days of arriving in Italy.
For more information: Click here